injection pump identification help Please

/ injection pump identification help Please
Any idea where the fuel quantity adjustment might be on this engine? The front cover only has throttle stops on the back of the pump cam is the oil pump and fuel shut off solenoid. There is a high idle lever and a little brass cap on the side of the pump housing. There is a little bolt under that brass cap. Could that be the quantity adjustment? Not my engine just a picture of the same model off the internet.
Screenshot_20211108-145427_Chrome~2.jpg

/ injection pump identification help Please #23  
On this model, the I&T book indicates that the pump shim adjusts injector timing and that the injector shim adjusts injector pressure.

I should also let you know that it says the Mt160 and MT180 are set the same.

Also in your image there is no governor connected to the pump, but I am sure you knew that. The brass cap I belive is the seal cap for the governor adjusting screw. (Black and white images dont show color well).

/ injection pump identification help Please #24  
All of these manuals are free at the TF forum. The Mitsubishi Owners Group file database from Yahoo went to the TF site.
Where do I find this Tf Forum? I'm having trouble locating it. I have a s370 Beaver and I'd like to download any manuals they have for it. Thanks for the help.

/ injection pump identification help Please #25  
Where do I find this Tf Forum? I'm having trouble locating it. I have a s370 Beaver and I'd like to download any manuals they have for it. Thanks for the help.

www.tractorforum.com

Once login, the RESOURCE MANAGER section becomes visible. Og there and look around. Many Mitsubishi-Satoh manuals over there.

/ injection pump identification help Please #26  
Thanks for the help. I just joined and I'm checking it out now. Once again, thanks!