Installing Glow plug conversion Kit

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #32  
New to the site! I am in the same boat with you guys. I bought mine gently used and have had it two years. In November my glow plugs burned up they were they original plugs. Bought 3 at dealer, installed that night to plow snow. Life was great. Left battery tender on and block heater on it. Month later another we got a large snow fall. Went out to start it and nothing. Scratched my head for an hour. Pulled plugs and used an electrical meter and found all three are bad again. Just ordered the conversion kit today. I hope it's the right kit and it takes care of the problem. It makes sense to me.

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #33  
New to the site! I am in the same boat with you guys. I bought mine gently used and have had it two years. In November my glow plugs burned up they were they original plugs. Bought 3 at dealer, installed that night to plow snow. Life was great. Left battery tender on and block heater on it. Month later another we got a large snow fall. Went out to start it and nothing. Scratched my head for an hour. Pulled plugs and used an electrical meter and found all three are bad again. Just ordered the conversion kit today. I hope it's the right kit and it takes care of the problem. It makes sense to me.

Should work fine but make sure to order using the serial number as a guide.

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #34  
Blue_Sky, I have the same year and model Mahindra as you. Is your's a single harness or dual harness? No one can seem to help me determine what I have. Mine is a 2615 FWD HST serial number xxxx31291.

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #35  
Blue_Sky, I have the same year and model Mahindra as you. Is your's a single harness or dual harness? No one can seem to help me determine what I have. Mine is a 2615 FWD HST serial number xxxx31291.

Contact Galen (post#7) to see if he can still get the kits.
I bought the kit for my 2615 from him years ago. Easy install, just replace the plugs and timer. Plug and play.

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #36  

Mine is a gear. I bought my kit from Bill's tractor and it really was easy to put in. I left the harness in tact and changed the timer and the glow plugs, Be sure to note how things are attached so you can put them back on with no trouble.

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #37  
So the new glow plug number is 32A6603100, found at Trupar.com; WHAT NGK model number?
The NGK timer number is 30L6600700 which is equal to WHAT NGK model number?
Do you HAVE to replace the single harness or will the old one work?

Wandering if I can find the timer separate and and make my own kit.

Last edited:
   / Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #38  
the old harness worked on mine and i kept the new one for spare parts

/ Installing Glow plug conversion Kit #39  
Galen, do you still have in stock the glow plug update mentioned for a 2015HST. I believe mine is a 04' Thanks Ron.