Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke?

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #32  
If nothing else Todd Rundgren as a song writer and producer.
but yes it's a joke

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #34  
Cleveland Museum of Art is pretty nice. ;)

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #35  
I know these aren't "in" Cleveland, but there are a bunch of nice parks and waterfalls in the area that we visit.

And there are a lot of restaurants and things along the waterfront.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #37  
   / Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #38  
I've been noticing the inductees being inducted into the RRHOF and who during the 60-80's still haven't been and I think it's a total joke. They should just change the name to the Music Hall of Fame.

Seriously, Dolly Parton in before Foreigner or Boston? There are many more that weren't rock and roll that have been inducted too. Eminem? Give me a break.

What's your opinion?
never paid attention to who was getting in, but that would be a crying shame, nothing against Dolly, but nothing about her is Rock.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #39  
Lots of people in Ohio refer to Cleveland as "The mistake on the lake" Never saw much need to go there until my sister moved to one of the suburbs.

/ Is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a joke? #40  
never paid attention to who was getting in, but that would be a crying shame, nothing against Dolly, but nothing about her is Rock.
She recently did an album featuring songs with several aging rockers.

It made me realize that it isn't her songs I don't care for, it's her voice. I have a lot of respect for the lady but can't stand her singing.