Is this a TBN record?

/ Is this a TBN record? #11  
Just wondering why your brush hoggin mud:laughing:

/ Is this a TBN record? #13  
You went 26 days before getting stuck? That would be a record LONG TIME for me!:laughing:

/ Is this a TBN record? #14  
Should have gotten ag tires:D

/ Is this a TBN record? #15  
Just wondering why your brush hoggin mud:laughing:

I was wonderin' that myself... :D Lookin' back there for grass; and there wasn't any!! :laughing:

But, maybe he was just backin' up to get around a tree - up front??

AKfish

/ Is this a TBN record? #16  
Date delivered: March 2, 2012. :)
Date stuck in the mud: March 28, 2012. :confused2:

I got stuck like that this last weekend. I was towing a 1500lb trailer (my chipper) and really didn't want to take it off the back.

I ended up just using the bucket on the FEL to crawl out (curling the bucket into the ground to move). Took quite a while, but I made it out *and* I didn't have to take off the chipper.

/ Is this a TBN record? #17  
You were not stuck ... no mud on the bucket !!! Did you try and use the curl feature to push yourself back?

/ Is this a TBN record? #18  
I have had my skid steer for over a month now and I have already come close to stuck several times. Moving burn piles i learned that they are VERY muddy underneath them. I got stuck the first time and used the bucket and curl to pull out of it. Then i went around it to grab a stump and the right side got stuck in the same mud pit, it was bigger than I thought! :ashamed: So i tried curl and the right side was still stuck, I did turn 90* though and did a reverse curl (use the bucket and dump to pull forward) to pull out of it. I have not gone by that burn pile yet after that.;):laughing: I kept thinking that having brand new tires would help me out, they help a little but i am thinking i am gonna need to get soem tracks for it if i want to keep "playing in the mud". ;):laughing::D

/ Is this a TBN record? #19  
those quagmires can be deceitful. I buried a case 850 dozer while grading my driveway when i built my house in 1996. The entire 800 foot looked dry, but i hit an area that was pumping A BIT when i walked over it. that 850 sank in a heartbeat. I dont care what anyone says about a dozer's ability to float over mud. i sank in a few seconds. The rental yard had to send over another dozer to pull me out....and that took some time.

I had to remove all clay down to bedrock in that area and bring in gravel. never had any issues like that since.