Is this a TBN record?

/ Is this a TBN record? #41  
One day while our house was being built the truck with trusses shows up. He tries to get up the steep hill that leads to the top field where the house was located snd gets stuck. I happened to be there and tried to help with my MF 35.
Well that wasn't gonna do squat.
The truck driver made a call to a friend to come get him out.
Well from 2 farms over comes this articulated, 8 wheeled, bizillion horsepower JD. They chained it up and the JD pulled him out at a fast idle.
Very impressive. I've seen the machine working out in the fields and always wondered what you need a tractor like that for.
Fifty foot bush hog?
100 foot post hole digger?
60 bottom plow?
Pulling mature trees out of the ground?
10 ft snow storms?
It must suck the fuel.

/ Is this a TBN record? #42  
One day while our house was being built the truck with trusses shows up. He tries to get up the steep hill that leads to the top field where the house was located and gets stuck. I happened to be there and tried to help with my MF 35.
Well that wasn't gonna do squat.
The truck driver made a call to a friend to come get him out.
Well from 2 farms over comes this articulated, 8 wheeled, bizillion horsepower JD. They chained it up and the JD pulled him out at a fast idle.
Very impressive. I've seen the machine working out in the fields and always wondered what you need a tractor like that for.
Fifty foot bush hog?
100 foot post hole digger?
60 bottom plow?
Pulling mature trees out of the ground?
10 ft snow storms?
It must suck the fuel.

/ Is this a TBN record? #43  
rsewill said:
I imagine there was a lot of fluid change-outs needed.

Driver's pants probably needed changing as well.