Is this a TBN record?

/ Is this a TBN record? #31  
Hold on! Mousefield...that's your chicken coop in that last pic? Dang! I don't think you can legally call that a coop

You are right, "legally" it is the chicken palace and
I have the sign to prove it. :D :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Friend of mine made the sign and it is now on the outside wall of the palace.

Attachments

• 680Chickensigh 004.jpg
    680Chickensigh 004.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 141
   / Is this a TBN record? #32  
That's kinda what I was thinking. I can only count 4 chickens in the photo so does each one get 50sqft? More like chicken condos.:laughing:

Got 85 egg layers and one rooster in this coop. :thumbsup:
The finished half is 28 X 12 feet. Lots of room for the guests. :laughing:

Attachments

• PondCoop 035.jpg
    PondCoop 035.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 134
   / Is this a TBN record? #35  
Got 85 egg layers and one rooster in this coop. :thumbsup:
The finished half is 28 X 12 feet. Lots of room for the guests. :laughing:

OK, so that is almost 4sqft per layer. You certainly can't be accused of "factory farming" with those numbers. :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, SWMBO only buys free range eggs or gets them from neighbors. Will not buy anything that has been abused or loaded with chemicals. Our meat comes from a local butcher who only processes happy cows/pigs/chickens from local growers. :licking:

/ Is this a TBN record? #36  
Certainly have been stuck before but the worst was years ago about 21-22yrs old. working a road job next to a river operating 792 jd excavator. Supervisor told me dont go past x spot, looks to wet. Well at that age of course I knew more than he did. Stuck at 2:30 pm, unstuck at 2:00am. Water got 8" deep in the cab. Had a d7 another trackhoe and crane helping and took most of the nite. Kept my job but was scared to walk machine into anything wetter than a mornin dew for long time:D.

/ Is this a TBN record? #37  
Nothing but Ag tires for me but I do run turf tires on my other toys....Uh, equipment.

/ Is this a TBN record? #38  
Question about both videos. Why not unhook what ever you're towing?

I've been lucky so far, I've never been stuck, but I've been "hung-up" often. Once I learned how to use the FEL to either push or pull myself out it wasn't that bad. Then again if it's muddy I just don't do it.

Wedge

/ Is this a TBN record? #39  
Question about both videos. Why not unhook what ever you're towing?

I've been lucky so far, I've never been stuck, but I've been "hung-up" often. Once I learned how to use the FEL to either push or pull myself out it wasn't that bad. Then again if it's muddy I just don't do it.

Wedge

The tractor torn in 1/2, it looks like a big liquid manure tank. If it were full, there would be a lot of weight on the tractor hitch. You might not be able to find the bottom of the muck with the tongue jack in order to lift it off. Or if you got it off, it might roll.

The truck is fully submerged. I didn't even know there was a trailer attached until it got up on that sandbar. This is more of a fifth wheel hitch. How do you jack it up? You'd have to be able to swim down and work under water. The bottom is obviously soft, so do you think the jacks would just lift it off? I'd be surprised...