Is this legit?

/ Is this legit? #2  
The price seems low for the package. Smells funny.

If they want money up front I would recommend PayPal. or other escrow type payment so if not delivered you do not pay.

/ Is this legit? #3  
The price is low, but it seems to be more legit than some others I've seen. It's an older BX, the guy may want to get rid of it and doesn't know the real value. I'd talk to the seller, from there it should be clearer if its a scam or not. The delivered part is what seems off to me, so definitely be careful.

/ Is this legit? #4  
It dont read like a scam. Scammers dont take the time to give all the detail, many photos, and proper grammar/punctuation.

Price isnt that far off. See alot of them for 8-10k. But those are ~1000hr machines. So the hours is whats a little off. Only 82 hrs in 13 years?

The consignment company seems legit. Perhaps give them a call?

/ Is this legit? #5  
I just did a search for Nurvil Square Consignment. Came up with nothing.

/ Is this legit? #6  
You'd sell something using a consignment service to get more for it, not less.
Generally the consignment company wants more for an item - more it sells for = higher commission.

I wouldn't give a dollar without setting hands on it and (don't know how it works in Canada as far as lien search) verifying there wasn't a lien on it.

If it is a smoking deal and has been for sale more than a week it is probably a scam or something is bad wrong. Lots of folks make a living buying and selling equipment and a great deal that is well advertised won't be there for long.

/ Is this legit?
Well got the second email, but the owner wouldn't provide phone # or address, which I guess is reasonable. nurvil's reputation is spotless however you must sign up to get any real info, by signing up you enter into a contact to buy the item although you have 7 days to back out. They welcomed me to come see and check out the machine and their facilities, wish I had some spare time. It's a massive consignment dealership that started in the UK then Miami and acoss the U.S. and is now in Canada. Couldn't find a bad word about them. But I still can't pull the trigger without seeing it. Anybody near Edmunston NB looking for a BX? or at least check the place out, Thanks for the info guys.

/ Is this legit?
Sorry, I was wrong.Registring only requires that IF you buy you adhere to the policies.

/ Is this legit? #9  
I just did a search for Nurvil Square Consignment. Came up with nothing.

Couldn't find a bad word about them.

There is a reason for that. The domain hasn't existed long enough to get included in any search results.

Domain Name: NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 697
Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com
Referral URL:www .NOW.CN
Name Server: NS1.NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Name Server: NS2.NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 26-apr-2015
Creation Date: 26-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 26-apr-2016

Before the 26th of April 2015 (four days ago) that site NEVER existed... I wouldn't even provide them with my name... I call it a scam (a very well done scam). The referral url is some site out of China...

BigRol, what makes you think this company is so "massive" with all these locations? Are you just going by what someone told you on the phone? There is no listing or address anywhere around the Miami area for a NURVIL anything...

/ Is this legit? #10  
There is a reason for that. The domain hasn't existed long enough to get included in any search results.

Domain Name: NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 697
Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com
Referral URL:www .NOW.CN
Name Server: NS1.NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Name Server: NS2.NURVILSQUARECONSIGNMENT.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 26-apr-2015
Creation Date: 26-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 26-apr-2016

Before the 26th of April 2015 (four days ago) that site NEVER existed... I wouldn't even provide them with my name... I call it a scam (a very well done scam). The referral url is some site out of China...

BigRol, what makes you think this company is so "massive" with all these locations? Are you just going by what someone told you on the phone? There is no listing or address anywhere around the Miami area for a NURVIL anything...

That is a well done scam at that!