Is this legit?

/ Is this legit? #21  
Curiosity is why I would like to know more. If this is a scam it's a very well thought out costly one. Most scammers are just looking for the people who don't do any investigation at all and send money. It would be nice to know if it is. Someday I could be in the market to buy a used car or tractor and if scammers are going to this much work then I would like to know.

I never buy anything sight unseen accept from a well known online site like amazon or other time tested US based website. If the site is not in your native country you have very little recourse in getting your product or money.

Amazon has brick and mortar sites here in the US. They can be verified by state taxing agencies as to there existence.

/ Is this legit?
To add even more drama, I googled (satellite) a couple of the address's shown. they both show warehouses with offices near. Somebody please visit!

/ Is this legit? #23  
think they are just harvesting personal information? the info you need to use to register?

/ Is this legit? #25  
Well when I went there the only listing I could find was the Kubota and a lot of "SOLD" items, what else do they have if they are legit?

/ Is this legit? #26  
This looks like a very elaborate scam to me. People have noted the big signs, but there is also the fact that the review date is before the website was created! My guess is these guys have set up this site to work this type of scam over and over again with different items. Nobody has actually laid eyes on this place, even the google earth image addresses could be chosen carefully. Also a higher than usual scam price will pay off more. These guys look very legit at first glance and will get people looking for a deal. I guess it could be legit, but until someone gets in there and eyeballs it in person I will be very suspicious.