JD 110 backhoe buckets

/ JD 110 backhoe buckets #31  
I just bought a new quick coupler frem Deere Part no. 7047499J and wedge bar P/N 9763054J. These are listed for the Deere mini excavator but it attaches to my 110 TLB without issue. I also bought a new 24" bucket from AIM Attachments, it connect nicely to my new coupler.

About adding ballast to tires:
In addition to adding more stress to the drive system as the manual indicates the tractor will likely be subject to more overall stress which will lead to increased wear on other moving parts and more importantly more stress on the vulnerable bell housing which is known to break under the right (wrong) conditions. When the tractor moves as the hoe is used energy is being dissipated, if it doesn't move the stress on the machine will rise.

/ JD 110 backhoe buckets #32  
I just bought a new quick coupler frem Deere Part no. 7047499J and wedge bar P/N 9763054J. These are listed for the Deere mini excavator but it attaches to my 110 TLB without issue. I also bought a new 24" bucket from AIM Attachments, it connect nicely to my new coupler.

About adding ballast to tires:
In addition to adding more stress to the drive system as the manual indicates the tractor will likely be subject to more overall stress which will lead to increased wear on other moving parts and more importantly more stress on the vulnerable bell housing which is known to break under the right (wrong) conditions. When the tractor moves as the hoe is used energy is being dissipated, if it doesn't move the stress on the machine will rise.

I'm sure the OP after 5 years has gotten his replacement bucket, but I just picked up an 18" HD bucket from AIM attachments, looks pretty durable, haven't done anything with it yet. I too have the quick attach that I just picked up, I prefer this to the pin on style for sure. Plus if you want to use an auger attachment on the hoe, you'll want the QA anyways.