JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400

/ JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400
SOS said:
My home owers insurance covers my tractor. We validated this prior to purchasing.

Yes my home owners covers the tractor also if I don't take it off the property. If I take it somewhere and it is damaged, stolen and etc then that is when home owners would not cover.

But since NH was requireing insurance i checked for a price with my insurance just in case it was better deal for me. However I think after driving the TC30 I don't have to worry about insurance any more.

/ JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400 #32  
If I didn't have a QD bucket on my JD I would loose half of its abilities. I'd buy which-ever is the best price WITH a QD FEL. Some dealers can add this to a new tractor, others will tell you that you don't need it. But then again you don't really need a new 4wd tractor, life is just a whole lot better with it.....

/ JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400 #33  
Something nobody has mentioned....consider the 3x20 series with power reverser transmission. That saves $1000 over the ehydro. If it were available on the 3120 it would cost the same as a 3203...I think Deere made it unavailable on purpose. Anyway, the 3320 with 12/12 tranny would be way more tractor than the others for little increase cost. Synchro lets you shift like a car, and forward-neutral-reverse can be done without clutching like a commercial backhoe. Plus, all the pedals are in the right spots ; )

well it has been a while but finally I made my mind up. I test drove numerous tractors, talked to more dealers than I can remember and with the help of all I made a decission. I went with the JD 3320 tractor. I know it is more than what I started with and asking about but I bit the bullet, paid more than I was looking at and made a good deal on the 3320 at a local dealer.

Now to sell my old tractor and purchase new implments as mine are a little light for what I want.

Thanks for the assistance in spending my money!!!

/ JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400 #35  
Congratulations. My 3520 will be delivered tomorrow...I can't think straight...probably won't sleep tonight.

Mine is suppose to arrive Friday, however I'm suppose to be out of town so probably won't take delivery until next week. Saturday is my aniversary so I told my wife that was her present from me this year!!!

/ JD 3203 vs. New Holland TC30 vs. Kubota L3400 #37  
RAD10 said:
Saturday is my aniversary so I told my wife that was her present from me this year!!!

With statements like this, this could be your last anniversary. And she'll probably get the tractor in the divorce. You might want to get some roses with your new tractor.

putt_putt_green said:
With statements like this, this could be your last anniversary. And she'll probably get the tractor in the divorce. You might want to get some roses with your new tractor.

One would think that, however she was so excited she went out and bought here a farmers hat to wear. She wants to drive that sucker around, mowing and making a large garden.

Go figure all this time I bought diamonds, flowers and etc when all I had to do is buy a tractor!