JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #31  
rmonio

Meaning the cylinders were not synched?
They have a rod connecting both that keeps them in synch, unless the bolt has been sheared off.
(see reply #2)
I’ll amend this - they are synched. When one is pushed in one direction the other moves back in the other direction. It has been that way since 2001 when I got the 4600.

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #32  
I have had hoses last for many years after you see the outer reinforcement matrix. Old Kubotas for some reason. Then, I have had new hoses I bought develop cracks and leak in 3 years. Crappy rubber.

If your tractor sleeps outside, it is best to keep the sun off the hoses. UV and ozone both conspire to destroy rubber.

I am with the dealer: only replace when leaking.
Ok. I was just curious. My 4600 sits in my Pole barn so it doesn’t get the weather (other than the cold) and I use my hydraulic heater to warm everything up before I use it.

Thanks!

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #33  
I’ll amend this - they are synched. When one is pushed in one direction the other moves back in the other direction. It has been that way since 2001 when I got the 4600.
??
Can you post a pic of that, if we are talking about the tilt cylinders without the bucket attached? They both should extend together and retract together.

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #34  
100% normal operation

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #35  
??
Can you post a pic of that, if we are talking about the tilt cylinders without the bucket attached? They both should extend together and retract together.
Yes he's talking about the bucket off, and pushing one side manually.

/ JD 4600 w/460 loader bucket tilt problem #36  
Yes, that is what I was referring to. Thanks.