Buying Advice jd 5075e or ls p7010c

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Gonna go measure the barn doors and check on clearance for the cab. Can not believe I almost forgot that! A dealer told me a few minutes ago that LG owns LS. Did not make me feel better about LS. But still thinking thats the direction to go, maybe, possibly. Decisions decisions.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #12  
You might go to the LS forum and start reading. You will find very few issues or problems with LS tractors of all sizes.

LS has also built tractors for New Holland (Boomers), Montana, and others for many years. I believe they have been selling under their own name for about 5 years or so.

My next tractor will be an LS.

Good luck with your decision!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #13  
I have the Turbo version of that tractor with the power shuttle and electronic hi/lo, the P7030 CPS. I have had only two issues, a loose hose clamp and I had to extend the bolt stops on the wheels. It's been a great tractor and that sounds like a really fair price. Plus it's a tier III.

You will never regret the cab and don't let the barn door hold you back. A cabbed tractor can sit outside until you get it raised.....:laughing:

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Deerherd, Setting out side is fine for the tractor but I hate packing and stacking round bales by hand. Just got back from the barn and forgot to measure.. Oh well something else to do in the morning. And last but not least does everybody that has a cab have the air blow cold? I talked to a "neighbor" that I thought had a Montana ( It is the LS 7010 3 years old) and he told me that on a hot day like today the air would just barely be cool below the point of being uncomfortable. The one I looked at the dealer was mostly idling and it was not cold so I thought if working it would be cooler but he said it did not effect his. Dealer in Georgia said it should fog the windows. Whats up Doc? Oh and the Georgia dealer said it was made by LG and I can't standdss LG cra uh stuff but thinking have to get over it in this case cause I will probably be getting it tomorrow. If they will deliver and throw in a spike for the front!

Last edited:
   / jd 5075e or ls p7010c #15  
Deerherd, Setting out side is fine for the tractor but I hate packing and stacking round bales by hand. Just got back from the barn and forgot to measure.. Oh well something else to do in the morning. And last but not least does everybody that has a cab have the air blow cold? I talked to a "neighbor" that I thought had a Montana ( It is the LS 7010 3 years old) and he told me that on a hot day like today the air would just barely be cool below the point of being uncomfortable. The one I looked at the dealer was mostly idling and it was not cold so I thought if working it would be cooler but he said it did not effect his. Dealer in Georgia said it should fog the windows. Whats up Doc? Oh and the Georgia dealer said it was made by LG and I can't standdss LG cra uh stuff but thinking have to get over it in this case cause I will probably be getting it tomorrow. If they will deliver and throw in a spike for the front!

That Montana 7010 is a TYM tractor that was made for Montana. It is not an LS machine just so that you know. As far as the AC, good chance that the condenser is plugged up.

Be sure to get up pics of the new machine. :cool2:

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #16  
. . . You will never regret the cab and don't let the barn door hold you back. A cabbed tractor can sit outside until you get it raised.....:laughing:

Or, you can do like some people here have done with their cabs or ROPS, just drive through the doorway. You'll either raise the doorway or lower the cab - one or the other. :D

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #17  
. . . Questions like having a cab or not should not be a seat of the pants decision.

You're right. That decision should be made on a 100 degree day with dust blowing in your face and yellow jackets swarming. ;)

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Mtnveiw, ya I found out Saturday it was LS so went to talk to him today.
Pappy. I have been bush-hogging on the 2030 the last couple weeks and so I agree with what you said.
Also how wide is the outside to outside on the rear wheels, I have a six foot International Technologies bush-hog and might need to be looking for another. Did find a mx8 for $3000 and am trying to talk the the money handler into letting the purse open a little wider.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #19  
With the tires set to the widest, mine is right at 90". The tires on the 7010 are a little smaller so I would guess mid 80's as far as width.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Dang I guess I will definitely have to look for a bigger hog, the 6' I use now is about 4" or 5" less then the 2030 and I feel like I smash as much as mow. Well got to go to dr's then to look at tractors etc. Again' thanks everybody.