Buying Advice jd 5075e or ls p7010c

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #41  
This reminds me of a quote..."power, price, quality" choose any 2.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
I have ordered the LS p7010c and it should be here next week. This tractor does not have the industrial tire option. For the price of $35900 he gave me two spear hay fork for the front and filled the rear tires. Then found out there was an ordering issue so it was delayed, took another $1000 off and will deliver it 60 miles one way for the grand total of $34900. Also just read on here that this machine doesn't have a backhoe option. I am wandering if anyone knows why? Thought it would be nice later on possibly.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #43  
Unbelievable pricing. Thats 5k less than I was quoted and no hay spear. Is it a 2013 or 2014 model?

No industrial or backhoe because it is a farm tractor/row crop, not a utility.

CT

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #44  
My hypothesis is that the P-series frame and/or 3PH are too big to accommodate the "quick attach" LS BH and its subframe, and also that the subframe assembly would negatively impede ground clearance to the extent that it is not practical for use on that tractor. Additionally, the OEM who provides LS with BHs may not make one for that size tractor, and it just isn't worth the extra costs involved to get another vendor and engineer one for the P-series based on likely low demand. Albeit, if they did, I bet that it would be a BEAST and match the giant size and capacity of the P-series!

Still trying to identify who the OEM is for my LS XU5065CPS BH -- based on Kioti's DK/DS-series BH performance specs, I believe they may be the same unit with different paint color. When everything gets here I'll be sure to compare pics more closely and follow-up to confirm if the Kioti and LS BHs are the same. Yesterday I was reading universally positive reviews of the Woods BHs here on TBN (most had Kioti tractors), so aftermarket BHs could be a "better" option depending on the kind of BH performance you desire. From what I've read, however, I'd only go with an aftermarket BH that mounts via subframe. The P-series huge 3PH capacity and size may be the exception, but I've read/heard enough horror stories about 3PH-mounted BHs that they didn't even make the consideration list.

p.s. Great price!! I'd be jealous if the P7010 wasn't just too big for all of my goldilocks needs...

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #45  
I have ordered the LS p7010c and it should be here next week. This tractor does not have the industrial tire option. For the price of $35900 he gave me two spear hay fork for the front and filled the rear tires. Then found out there was an ordering issue so it was delayed, took another $1000 off and will deliver it 60 miles one way for the grand total of $34900. Also just read on here that this machine doesn't have a backhoe option. I am wandering if anyone knows why? Thought it would be nice later on possibly.

Somebody call the police, you just stole a tractor! That's with loaded tires and a spear? Make sure you start a new thread when you get it in the LS forum. That's a lot of tractor plus you can add a Buddy seat and cooler/warmer to it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

p.s. Great price!! I'd be jealous if the P7010 wasn't just too big for all of my goldilocks needs...

They get smaller when you get them home! :thumbsup:

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #46  
That's a GREAT deal on the P7010c. I'm jealous.

You're fairly new here, so please be aware that pics are required when you receive it . . . if you want to remain a TBN member in good standing. ;)

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Sorry guys, been busy.

Charles I am not sure on the year. I guess I should of checked but I figured pay and git while the gittens good, and don't forget that is delivered!

Blessed, I was just wandering cause I thought later on I might need water lines to the other pastures and figured it might be as handy as the tractor. With out having side by side I don't think it is all that much bigger than my 2030 J.D.

Deere, that is a double spear and fluid and will be getting the buddy seat later most likely. Then again I just enlarged your pic and that don't look overly comfy, is it? The cooler I can do without cause i am one of them freaks that don't like reallly like cold beverages, just chilled.

Uh deck, will do my best but may have to send someone pics to post for me, have not messed with that on any forums I frequent.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #48  
My hypothesis is that the P-series frame and/or 3PH are too big to accommodate the "quick attach" LS BH and its subframe, and also that the subframe assembly would negatively impede ground clearance to the extent that it is not practical for use on that tractor. Additionally, the OEM who provides LS with BHs may not make one for that size tractor, and it just isn't worth the extra costs involved to get another vendor and engineer one for the P-series based on likely low demand. Albeit, if they did, I bet that it would be a BEAST and match the giant size and capacity of the P-series!

Still trying to identify who the OEM is for my LS XU5065CPS BH -- based on Kioti's DK/DS-series BH performance specs, I believe they may be the same unit with different paint color. When everything gets here I'll be sure to compare pics more closely and follow-up to confirm if the Kioti and LS BHs are the same. Yesterday I was reading universally positive reviews of the Woods BHs here on TBN (most had Kioti tractors), so aftermarket BHs could be a "better" option depending on the kind of BH performance you desire. From what I've read, however, I'd only go with an aftermarket BH that mounts via subframe. The P-series huge 3PH capacity and size may be the exception, but I've read/heard enough horror stories about 3PH-mounted BHs that they didn't even make the consideration list.

I believe that AmerEquip makes the loaders for LS, so decent chance that they make the BH as well.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #49  
Thanks, Tim -- they have an awesome website and seem like a great American company. I couldn't find equivalent specs on AmerEquip's BHs, so I kept looking and believe that Taesung (Korea) is the OEM. To my original point, v x, Taesung doesn't advertise any larger "traditional" BHs than the 8' model available on the XU series, but they do have higher capacity sliding frame BH models that can offset the BH left or right of the tractor's center. Nifty, eh? Not sure who (if any) imports Taesung implements to our market other than the three tractor companies listed below.

If anyone is interested: Kioti, TYM, and LS are likely rebranding the same Taesung KTS-665 backhoe. Their implement catalog (mostly Korean PDF that took forever to download from Taesung's website) shows only a picture of a BH thumb, so it may be possible to source an OEM one if needed. Loaders (at least on the XU) could also be a Taesung design given similar appearance and specs... trying to convert from mm/kg makes it difficult to figure out which model!

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Dealer called today and said forks should be here tomorrow and he would deliver tomorrow or Saturday. I asked if I needed to take him a check first and he said he would pick it up when he delivered. I don,t think you could beat that kind of service!! I will probably have him drop it in town and fill the tank, then drive it on home myself. Only 3 miles from station.