JD 750? anything to look for

/ JD 750? anything to look for #11  
Wow it *does* look new, nice pick up!

/ JD 750? anything to look for #13  
Clean looking machine, looks like new hydraulic tubing on the FEL. See if you can find a ROPS.

MWFD?

/ JD 750? anything to look for
Lucky for once. I was first one to call out of many others.
Saved myself some money vs a new tractor.

Everything original except seat. Older man was 1st owner, used it to mow his back acre. 2nd owner was his younger neighbor that just moved stuff with it.
Both kept the tractor in a heated and cooled garage. I plan on doing the same once I make room.

Yes MWFD and factory power steering.

/ JD 750? anything to look for #17  
Hours? More pics? Looks like a great find.

Hours are 1282
WP_20150913_001.jpg

WP_20150913_002.jpg

I had been looking at new sub compact tractors since June. Everything in this market was pretty rough or priced high. Took one quick look at craigslist on Friday before heading home from work. What is this? A 750 JD? Not familiar with that. Called, went and looked and brought home on Saturday. Came with JD 261 mower. Some observations from mowing and testing it out today. I do like the 2 range transmission. Sits up higher than newer models, that is a little unnerving. Can't really see bucket from seat, I think newer ones are better. If I was doing more loader work HST would be a must. Platform is a little cramped compared to modern. Thought I was going to mow all the time with a tractor. Nope, with loader just too much to watch for. MMM and HST might be better, but for me I think I would have been disappointed new or old. So I removed the mower and put it under roof. I do like that the tractor it is built heavy with very little plastic. I have decided that a box blade would be handy. I need to maintain a driveway that has been neglected. 4' brush hog, maybe. Another plus is the 3 point is category 1? Yes I checked. So basically everything everyone suggests on every "What should I buy post". I will continue to mow with a dedicated mower. Tractor stuff with the tractor, and spent a lot less money than I had planned. Sorry so windy. :thumbsup:

/ JD 750? anything to look for #20  
Wow! I've never seen such a clean 700 series! Congrats!

My 770 doesn't look like that at all. Neither does out 750 at work. But they do a lot of work. Mostly mowing heavy grass w/ rotary cutters. I've never had any trouble getting maintenance parts at my dealer and haven't needed anything besides belts, hoses and filters. Might need a battery this year, but 15 years is really not too bad.

I could never get rid of the 770, its just too darn reliable. It has never failed to start and run in the coldest weather and always performed flawlessly.