John Deere Power beyond

/ John Deere Power beyond #21  
OK, I didn't check what I have left over, I always look at that as a job well done when you have stuff left over.

Well, go do it!:laughing:

So you had the same problem?

Yes, as well as a few others over the years. I could not get any usable pressure out of the new valve I added: Rear Remotes on a JD4110 - TractorByNet.com

It stems from the instructions NOT detailing this.

I think tomorrow I'am going to disconnect the return quick connect and start the tractor and engage the splitter valve, QUICKLY. If it moves then that tells me the 2 lines were, are, charged and working against each other, thats why its not working. Sound logical???

You can try...but it seems easier to see you you have that screw leftover:confused:

I even pressed the quick connect while it was running to make sure It was pumping and it was, MESS.

You will get some fluid from it-but it just won't be under any usable pressure. You need to be REAL careful doing things like that...The fluid can be under 2500lbs of pressure (if you have the screw installed:p) and can be injected into the skin. Gangrene and amputation follows soon thereafter.

I always have trouble retriving the old messages, am I doing it wrong or will I ever figure it out.

Make sure you check the "remember me" button when you log in, and the click the "since my last visit" anything you replied to will have a check-mark.

/ John Deere Power beyond
I see the little set screw in with the left over stuff. I'll let you know how my test works out. I had it apart and running that way for a second to see if I had fluid moving and I did, no injuries. I realy am going to give it to JD if the problem is that screw. No where, let me repete, No %#@* where does it say to install that in the section on replacing the block. And ya the block they give you in the kit is exactly like the one you replace. I guess I'll put it up on on Ebay. And sooner or lator I'll figure out how this site works. Thanks

/ John Deere Power beyond #23  
I see the little set screw in with the left over stuff. I'll let you know how my test works out. I had it apart and running that way for a second to see if I had fluid moving and I did, no injuries. I realy am going to give it to JD if the problem is that screw. No where, let me repete, No %#@* where does it say to install that in the section on replacing the block. And ya the block they give you in the kit is exactly like the one you replace. I guess I'll put it up on on Ebay. And sooner or lator I'll figure out how this site works. Thanks

You still sound like your doubting me...Test all you want but you found your problem.

I still have the extra block also-don't think there is much value in it on eBay though as 99% of these tractors where sold with the SCV installed so they already have one.

/ John Deere Power beyond
Well hats of to the help I got on here with the power beyond instalation on my JD 4110. The directions failed to let me know to install a set screw in the new block they give ya with the kit, so I didn't. Well the thing didn't work and thanks to some smart listners they got me fixed up. I have to let the JD dealer know how much trouble I had with the thing. I can read and follow instructions but these didn't help, you guys did. Thanks life is good and the splitter I was trying to hook up is a BEAR.

/ John Deere Power beyond #25  
:thumbsup: Glad you finally got it fixed!