Jumping Ship

/ Jumping Ship
Well, if ya want to be a Deere guy, ya gotta spell DEERE right!

That's funny, spell check doesn't know the difference.

I really can't complain about switching over, I got about $3000 less that what I paid for the 4 year old BX on trade. It is almost like a rental, $750 a year is a good deal. I ended up with a better (depending on how you are looking at it) tractor for less money than I originally paid for the BX. And now I got another warranty again.

/ Jumping Ship #12  
Only if you're left handed or Nova Scotian...

But---but; I'm a right handed Canadian fortunate enough to be living in Nova Scotia.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Jumping Ship #13  
Isn't Nova Scotia part of Maine?

/ Jumping Ship #14  
But---but; I'm a right handed Canadian fortunate enough to be living in Nova Scotia.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, and y'know...I forgot the brake pedals on a Deere HST tractor are on the left.
My MANLY Deere has a reverser (reversre for you Canadians) and the brake pedals properly located on the right...

/ Jumping Ship #15  
That's funny, spell check doesn't know the difference.

I really can't complain about switching over, I got about $3000 less that what I paid for the 4 year old BX on trade. It is almost like a rental, $750 a year is a good deal. I ended up with a better (depending on how you are looking at it) tractor for less money than I originally paid for the BX. And now I got another warranty again.

Wow that tells me that orange holds its value better than green:D :laughing:

/ Jumping Ship #17  
Not to worry, moving from the trouble free, and perfectly designed Kubotas, there is no knowledge you could take about classified fixes, and work arounds, things to watch for etc. that would pose a theat to our club. :D :D Hey, by the way though, they don't make chains to fit yellow rear wheels on the 2000 series do they? Make sure you get the newly designed three point hitch arms that clear the back tires too......... there are still some of the old straight ones around. I am envious of your steering brakes, and position control though!!!! Just helped my neighbor hook my chipper up to his Massey, and was surprised how nice the position control was even for that.

/ Jumping Ship #18  
Or John Deere really likes selling Kubotas!

Only as used trade-ins...they always park 'em in the back of the lot...but not too close to the dumpster...wouldn't want the trash guy to make a mistake, ya know!!
Hehehehehehehehheheheheheheehe!!!!

/ Jumping Ship #19  
BOOOOOOOOOOOO....

HA! JK, Actually the deere is a nice machine came real close to getting one myself, local prices here kept me away...have fun, post some pics!

/ Jumping Ship #20  
Or John Deere really likes selling Kubotas!

Every dealer enjoys having good tractors on their lot!

I scrape snow bare from my driveway everytime it snows and I've done a lot of backgrading with a bucket, I just can't remember needing brakes to steer????

I guess that is why dump cylinders get bent! Got to love you guys!!!