Just got a 1739E, what are these two symbols?

/ Just got a 1739E, what are these two symbols? #41  
I just bought a 1739E at a auction. What are these two symbols? Also can I get the manual somewhere?

View attachment 848094

I think one might be DEF? but what is the other?

Thanks
When you said bought at auction and it came on when you first started it my guess is that the DPF needs to be replaced and it is quite pricy. Hopefully that’s not the case

/ Just got a 1739E, what are these two symbols? #42  
Regarding the symbols... One is that the front of the tractor is on fire and the other is that the tractor's cabin is on fire!

I _believe_ that one is for passive regeneration and one is for parked regeneration. Passive regens means you can keep working the tractor, with rpms at a minimum level (see operator manual). Parked regens means you stop the tractor, take out of gear and set brakes, and let the computer perform an extensive regen: it'll vary the rpms. My Kioti (now with 900 hrs) has had TWO parked regens; passive regens every 40 hrs or so. I suspect that this is pretty standard with any tractor that is using a DPF.

Also, stuff is programmed to essentially shut down if one fails to ensure a full and complete regen happens for X amount of attempts, if one has failed to heed the warnings. Requires software to reset; and then it's a matter of whether a forced regen (perhaps multiple) will unclog the DPF.

Lastly, beware that faulty/leaky injectors can result in overloading the DPF.

That's the sum total of what I know.

/ Just got a 1739E, what are these two symbols? #43  
I think thclimer is right I have a Kubota 33 hp it has went to Regen once or twice due to low RPM. Regen mode runs the engine at high RPM to generate enough heat to clear the carbon build up. I have found using a tiller or bush hog running at the recommender PTO rpm clears it up in short order also.

/ Just got a 1739E, what are these two symbols? #44  
It's not rpms that determine if a regen happens but that running low rpms a lot will result in the need for more frequent regens. Hopefully people know to make sure that when regens run that they ensure the then current rpms are kept up to above the required minimum (I think on my Kioti it's 1,800? I'm usually operating above that anyway).