Loader just purchased a used john deere and a rookie

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie
:laughing: The funny thing is i'm a female and that was the problem. my husband came home and sat on it he moved it. have to get the sensor fixed. i was so pissed. but at least we figured it out. thanks all.:laughing:

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie #23  
:laughing: The funny thing is i'm a female and that was the problem. my husband came home and sat on it he moved it. have to get the sensor fixed. i was so pissed. but at least we figured it out. thanks all.:laughing:

Well it's good there was no "real" problem! Glad you got it running:thumbsup:

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie #24  
:laughing: The funny thing is i'm a female and that was the problem.

OOPS!!! My apologies on that "calling the man..." comment!!

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie #25  

It may not necessarily be a faulty seat sensor. If the firmness adjustment (knurled crank at the base of the seat between your legs) is set too high - the sensor will not detect a lighter body weight.

It won't know you're sitting there - with the reins and ready to go - so that horse just sits there!! :D

AKfish

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie
will do try to depress that sensor, thanks agains guys. no problem bout calling me a guy. i'm not your typical female anyway. Very outdoors and not afraid to get dirty. :laughing:

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie #28  
roy, take said foot out of said mouth. :laughing:

Nah...easy mistake. The lady never mentioned she was a female in her early posts...ad most TBNers are male.

/ just purchased a used john deere and a rookie #30  
Welcome to TBN.
Were you able to adjust the seat switch?
If not, I would consider an override switch for when you operate it.