Price Check Just purchased MX5800

/ Just purchased MX5800 #31  
Dealer called back and it is the end of September. The Kubota rep called him and said their Georgia facility is having a hard time keeping up on MX deliveries specifically.

Dealer also said they would give me a good deal on a M6060 or others they have on the lot if I decided I can't wait that long. Might have to swing back in and see exactly how good of a deal....

Yeah, you should investigate that!!!

/ Just purchased MX5800
The dealer surprised me on Thursday this week and said my tractor was ready for pickup! I wasted no time in loading up to get it. Attached are a few pics I took. I've put 5 hours on it so far and I'm loving it. Massive upgrade over the John Deere 1025r I had previously. 20190822_151050.jpg20190822_143357.jpg20190821_182648.jpg20190821_182628.jpg20190821_182831.jpg20190821_182709.jpg

/ Just purchased MX5800 #33  
Hello TBN! I finally created an account after reading a ton of helpful advice on the forum over the past few months. The info I found here proved invaluable during my buying research, so thank you to everyone for creating this very useful resource.

So after my several months of research I decided on an MX5800 with the following options:

FEL with standard 72" bucket
Canopy
2 rear remotes, 1 with float detent
Top n' tilt kit
R4 tires with rimguard in the rears (adds 1100 lbs)
PFL3048 Forks
RTR1274 Tiller
BB2572 Box Blade
Right Handle (thanks to forum advice)

Price with 60 month 0% financing: $37,795

I'm currently waiting for delivery from the factory and will certainly be posting some pictures once I get my hands on it.

Thanks for reading,
Jeremiah
Piketon, Ohio

What is the "Right Handle"

/ Just purchased MX5800 #34  
What is the "Right Handle"
Assuming it's the same as on my L3200 & other economy machines... They dont come with the grab handle on the right fender. The mounting holes are there covered with orange stickers. There is a $30 or something handle that's from the Grands of I recall that bolts right on to the existing holes. Kind of handy actually.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #36  
Congrats on your new purchase jeremiah! The pics look really good.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #37  
You will really enjoy your MX. We certainly do.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #38  
Waendo, Good evening. How do you like your top and tilt kit? I just ordered a new MX6000 today and had originally told the dealer to include the Kubota top and tilt kit but read mixed reviews last night on it and told him to take it off my order. Most have said the cylinders are 2-4 inches shorter than the custom made kits from Fit Rite. In fact one guys top link was only 8” of stroke.

Was planning to order from Fit Rite to ensure it works perfect as everyone has said. I have a ton of box blading to do immediately and if I wait the 20 week lead time Id be done with most of my immediate projects that would take the most advantage of the setup. Im willing to wait to get it right, but wanted to get your opinion.

The cylinders in your pictures look a lot longer than the pictures others have posted. Any chance you could measure them to see the length of the stroke? I think the MX series from reading Brians responses on other posts, are supposed to have 12 top link cylinder stoke and 6 stroke on the tilt.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #39  
Waendo, Good evening. How do you like your top and tilt kit? I just ordered a new MX6000 today and had originally told the dealer to include the Kubota top and tilt kit but read mixed reviews last night on it and told him to take it off my order. Most have said the cylinders are 2-4 inches shorter than the custom made kits from Fit Rite. In fact one guys top link was only 8” of stroke.

Was planning to order from Fit Rite to ensure it works perfect as everyone has said. I have a ton of box blading to do immediately and if I wait the 20 week lead time Id be done with most of my immediate projects that would take the most advantage of the setup. Im willing to wait to get it right, but wanted to get your opinion.

The cylinders in your pictures look a lot longer than the pictures others have posted. Any chance you could measure them to see the length of the stroke? I think the MX series from reading Brians responses on other posts, are supposed to have 12 top link cylinder stoke and 6 stroke on the tilt.
My dealer went through 3 TnT sets before I got a refund. None fit well at all, 2 leaked, 1 poured fluid out. Neither the Cat1 nor the Cat2 came close to fitting properly. Not sure where they sourced them from, but it wasnt Kubota. I hear most TnT sets are 3rd party even with a new machine. Often 1 guy in his garage or something (which is FitRight too, but at least he's doest quality work).

It took a long time for FitRite to get mine built (as always), but they fit perfectly. One did develop a pinhole strangely after a year. Brian got me a warranty replacement within a week. My first set & custom valving from FitRite ran off with the old tractor. Despite the delay FitRite will be my source for a 3rd set if I ever happen to need another for a new machine or something.