Price Check Just purchased MX5800

/ Just purchased MX5800 #21  
That $37K price tag is killing me. The Kubota dealership here in Montana has a MX4800HST w/ FEL and heavy duty bucket, canopy, some extra hydraulics and whatnot priced at $34,600. By the time I add in a mower, grading scraper, grapple, and snow blower I知 bumping $50K.

In March our son was quoted $29,150. for a L4701HST with loader, WR Long 3rd function, one set of rear remotes. $30,980 for a MX5200HST equipped the same and $29,300 for a L4060HSt equipped the same. He went with the L4060 and doesn't regret it a bit. He owned an MX5100 for a while but after putting a couple 1000 hours on the L3940 he missed all the creature comforts and really wanted another Grand L.

/ Just purchased MX5800
So, can anyone with experience buying an MX tell me how long I should expect to wait for delivery from the factory? It's coming up on 3 weeks, and you could say I'm eager to get my hands on it!

/ Just purchased MX5800 #23  
So, can anyone with experience buying an MX tell me how long I should expect to wait for delivery from the factory? It's coming up on 3 weeks, and you could say I'm eager to get my hands on it!

I think you will be glad you went with Kubota over the other brands. At 53 I bought my first tractor this year and did a lot of research in forums and youtube. I wanted low probability that I would have issues with a new tractor and Kubota seemed the right fit. I've only have 30 hrs on my tractor but so far it's done everything that I needed. Part of me wishes I would have gotten the MX series but the 1,000 lbs+ extra weight would have caused issues where I needed to go.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #24  

Around here almost every dealer has them on their lot or in crates.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #25  
My Son just ordered an M7060. They told him two weeks. We'll see.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #26  
Congratulations, the MX is a tried and true platform. The engine has been used on different models including an M.

/ Just purchased MX5800
So, it's been 5 weeks since I placed the order and still waiting. Dealer told me yesterday that some online delivery tracking system he uses is saying it will be SEPTEMBER!!!

That seems like an excessive lead time to me.

/ Just purchased MX5800 #28  
yea I waited about 3 months for mine...

/ Just purchased MX5800 #29  
I had my M7060 in a week. I imagine it's determined by what is (or is not) sold in volume and is hand on hand.

/ Just purchased MX5800
Dealer called back and it is the end of September. The Kubota rep called him and said their Georgia facility is having a hard time keeping up on MX deliveries specifically.

Dealer also said they would give me a good deal on a M6060 or others they have on the lot if I decided I can't wait that long. Might have to swing back in and see exactly how good of a deal....