King County WA cougar attack

/ King County WA cougar attack #31  
I have had five cougar kills within 4 miles of my home in the last 2 years, one of those was on my front porch and it was shot 60 feet away from the house.

Living where there are no mountain lions whatsoever, this is a very interesting thread.

The animals are magnificent and cool to look at in pictures.

But - not being able to leave your house at night or walk your property without fear is not good.

I have no clue as to the answer.

Good luck!

/ King County WA cougar attack #32  
Living where there are no mountain lions whatsoever, this is a very interesting thread.

The animals are magnificent and cool to look at in pictures.

But - not being able to leave your house at night or walk your property without fear is not good.

I have no clue as to the answer.

Good luck!
You sure, I've had one on my place. Goats being killed in Dent county and farmer trapped a 160+ pound male.
I've had almost 6" wide cat track near a pond, bigger than my hand.

I remember 15 years ago we didn't have bears (yeah right) now we have a hunting season here.

/ King County WA cougar attack #34  
You sure, I've had them one on my place. Goats being killed in Dent county and farmer trapped a 160+ pound male.
I've had almost 6" wide cat track near a pond, bigger than my hand.

I remember 15 years ago we didn't have bears (yeah right) now we have a hunting season here.

Well —- I’m in Jefferson County. We (at least to my knowledge) have never had a sighting or an attack in the county.

We have bobcats.

Never seen any sign of a black bear.

No feral pigs yet either.

But - I guess you are correct that they may be coming.

Now you have me worried!!!🥹

/ King County WA cougar attack #35  
How sure are you that there are no Mountain Lions where you life? A Game Warden here in Texas told me that there are Lions in every county in Texas. They are very good at not being seen.

See my reply one post up.

I’m in eastern Missouri.

I also have never captured any on our game cameras.

/ King County WA cougar attack #36  
   / King County WA cougar attack #37  
No worries us Rednecks will make sure they keep their fear of humans before they hit the suburbs. :cool:
The Hogs did not play well with LGDs (backup by "guns") and moved to safer places might have taken the lions with them.

/ King County WA cougar attack #39  
No worries us Rednecks will make sure they keep their fear of humans before they hit the suburbs. :cool:
The Hogs did not play well with LGDs (backup by "guns") and moved to safer places might have taken the lions with them.

Keep up the good fight!