Kioti 3510 drive problem

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem
Didn’t think to check the pressure deezler and the tires looked normal. I just added air and headed for the first steep hill. But I guess that explains the leaking beet juice. argh. !! Live and learn.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #12  
Yes, that definitely explains the leaking fluid. You should fill and pressure check all tires to recommended levels. And tighten down all your wheel lug nuts to insure none are loose.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #13  
But I guess that explains the leaking beet juice. argh. !! Live and learn.
Hahahahaha! :ROFLMAO: Sorry to laugh but that's pretty funny. Live and learn indeed! Stick around, this forum is super helpful.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #14  
But I guess that explains the leaking beet juice

I swear, that stuff works almost as good as "bead lube" as it does for weight. Instances of tire spinning seem to happen much more often in tires loaded with beet juice.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #15  
I swear, that stuff works almost as good as "bead lube" as it does for weight. Instances of tire spinning seem to happen much more often in tires loaded with beet juice.
Sure seems that way.
Tires slipping on rims seems much more common the last few years.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #16  
I have a question regarding the pressure in the rear tires. I also have a CK 3510, had the farm tire folks fill the rears with the beat juice, they set the tire pressure at 15 psi. They stated that would give a good footprint and the best traction. Is 15psi good or to low? I have had no issues and don't want any!

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #17  
I have a question regarding the pressure in the rear tires. I also have a CK 3510, had the farm tire folks fill the rears with the beat juice, they set the tire pressure at 15 psi. They stated that would give a good footprint and the best traction. Is 15psi good or to low? I have had no issues and don't want any!

I run on mostly asphalt, concrete and a little gravel, so I keep my pressures at around 20 in the rear, and (I think) 40 up front. When I work mostly on dirt, I lower the rears to 12 psi. If I'm not lifting anything heavy with the FEL, I'll air down the fronts to around 25 psi. If it's going to be parked for more than a couple of days, I air up to the "hard surface" pressure.

I arrived at the hard surface air pressures by mostly observing contact patch pattern. The dirt pressures, I fiddled around with and came up with the ones that seemed to offer better traction.

I should also add, I do NOT have loaded tires.

Last edited:
   / Kioti 3510 drive problem #18  

That's an interesting question. I have never had fluid-filled tires, so know nothing about fluid fill or calcium vs beet juice.
I do know that I like a softer ride on my tractors. So for many years I've run my rear Ag and Turf tires at about 12 to 15 psi. No problems with slipping. Fronts I run at about 25 to 30 psi because of the FEL. No problems there either.

But on both our TLBs, if we run their rear Titan R4 industrial tires at 12 to 15psi the tires bulge a little at the bottom and get weather cracks in the sidewalls. No leaks, no spinning, no problems .... but the cracks are sure ugly and have to shorten the life of the tires. .
So I've taken to running the rear R4s Industrial tires at 22 to 24 psi. That works.
rScotty

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem
Good idea. I will adjust the pressure as needed and check the lug nuts. Thank you.

/ Kioti 3510 drive problem #20  
I run my methanol filled rears at 10 psi for the best ground contact - been like that for 20 years, not a single problem. 17.5 - 24 R4 Titans. My front 12 ply 16.5 R4s I run at 38 psi as I keep the FEL on all the time. When my right front one leaks down after a month or so you can't even tell it's low unless you get a bucket full of something the sidewalls are so stiff.