Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #1  

shoppintractors

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shoppin', Formerly Ford 1220, 7106 FEL, 60
I have just returned from the Louisville, Kentucky Farm Show. Spent some time with Kioti's newest release, a protoype version of the CK30 HST. Took several pictures and will be sharing those with you over the next day or two. I will include some of my thoughts and observations.

377358-Kioti%20CK30%20KY%20Farm%20Show.jpg

One Substantial Tractor.....

Don

Attachments

• 377358-Kioti CK30 KY Farm Show.jpg
    377358-Kioti CK30 KY Farm Show.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 493
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures
The Seating Area...

The seat itself is a quality piece. It is a suspension style seat with adjustable vertical tensioning as well as front to back adjustment. The transmission selector is located just to the left of the seat. The transmission is a three range hydrostat(Low/Medium/High). The steering wheel tilts up and out of the way for easy access to the operating platform. In the left corner of the picture you'll see turn signal indicator lights, there mounted to the frame of the mud guards...they have a clear insert designed to limit dirt thrown onto the ops platform from the front tires. The gold colored handle(bottom left)is the quik release to remove the FEL from the tractor. The ops platform has very easy accessability, comfortable seating, great visibility and convenient 'operating handle' placements.

see attachment

Don

Attachments

• 377370-P0000813.jpg
    377370-P0000813.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 601
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #3  
Oh Don, you're such a tease. Couldn't you go ahead and put up all the pics at once? Patience? Never heard of her. Is she cute? <font color="#FF641A"> </font>

Here's the operator platform from the other side. The brake pedals are on the same side as the hydrostat pedal. This hydro comes with cruise control. In other hydro's I've seen, you can set the cruise and then use one of the brake pedals to turn the tractor. I did not verify this on the CK30. Special feature....A CUP HOLDER...custom to fit in the fender. The FEL handle is mounted just to the left of the fender. A very comfortable fit for the right hand.

see attachment...

Don

Attachments

• 377376-P0000811.jpg
    377376-P0000811.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 612
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #5  
<font color="#FF641A"> So far Don, the only real difference in the CK30 and my CK20 is the cup holder! The joystick is a little different, but the pedal/brake configuration is no different, and the cruise control is also on the 20. Three ranges is new, the step up on the side and the tilt wheel are also. Of course, it has one thing mine doesn't have...a 30 HP engine! I don't see any Kioti marks on the tractor. I guess you don't know what the FEL number is? Thanks for the pics. I just may add this one to my barn later on if I work a lot of extra shifts! John </font>

The CK30 is much larger than the CK20 and weighs about 1000 pounds more. About 16.5" longer than the CK20. Visually this tractor appears larger in stature than the Kubota B2910/B7800. Is rated to lift about 650 pounds more than the CK20 at the 3point hitch. The CK30 shares the same styling characteristics as the CK20, but is definately the "bigger" brother.

Don

Attachments

• 377459-Kioti CK30 side view.jpg
    377459-Kioti CK30 side view.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 750
To answer Garry/golfgar's question......It is a folding ROPS. It folds near the base of the roll bar.

see attachment....

Don

Attachments

• 377462-P0000814.jpg
    377462-P0000814.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 450
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #8  
Don,

Thanks for the peek. I would've been very surprised if the Rops did not fold, but you never know.

It's quite an interesting looking tractor. I guess until I see one "up close and personal", I think I prefer the overall looks of the DK's. Of course, until they come out with a CK 35 or CK40, it's a mute point, as that's the basic size I'm looking at buying.

Thanks again! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #9  
keep in mind (Don can back me up on this one) this is only a prototype unit...the actual production model may have a few subtle changes over this unit...as was shown with the CK20 prototpye and production model differences.

Still fun to watch!

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #10  
John I believe the loader is a KL130 and was gonna ask Don if he got any specs on it as well. Also the gas tank has been moved to under the hood and it appears (maybe wrong) that the hydro pedal is a little left of the brake pedals or maybe the brake pedals are a little right of the hydro pedal. hydro fill spout looks to be on the rear. The hydro dipstick has been moved, gas throttle style has changed, and spiffy reflectors on the rear. See anything else? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif