Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures
Reddog,

Tell me what you think of this one.....Awesome tractor.

see attachment

Don

Attachments

• 377842-P0000841.jpg
    377842-P0000841.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 479
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #22  
Don,

I'll take it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Give it to me!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures
Put yourself in the CK30 drivers seat /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

378001-Kioti%20CK30%20steering%20wheel.jpg

I would say Kioti has successfully emulated and built upon the popular CK20. The CK30 Fit and finish appears second to none. Well thought out operators platform, ease of maintenance, steel hood and fenders. To coin a phrase......the CK30 looks to be..... Pure Animal.

Don

Attachments

• 378001-Kioti CK30 steering wheel.jpg
    378001-Kioti CK30 steering wheel.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 246
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #24  
<font color="#FF641A">Hey RedDog, That bar is the top brace for the FEL, don't know where else they could put it! It's on mine, and it doesn't bother me at all, never in the way. John </font>
CK20Action

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #25  
Nice pics Don, they help to refresh my memory. I enjoyed meeting you and your wife at the Louisville show. Glad you made it home OK. I looked at lots of tractors. I didn't see anything I liked any better than Kioti. I admit I saw some units I liked as well, however those seemed to cost more. The CK30 looks like a winner. I would like /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif to have seen the CK25, but the 30 is very similar. I did get enough of an idea from the display model and the combination CK25 and CK30 brochure to move the CK25 to the top of my list of candidates.
DMB /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #26  
Now if they can get the new models to the dealers.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #27  
Good point, 507. I wonder if some of our dealers could clue us in about when to expect to see CK25s and 30s available.
I wanna take one for a ride!
DMB

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #28  
Nice cup holder... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #29  
I would have gotten a CK20, if it was actually on the dealers lot at the time. They promised March....then April.....maybe May.....he finally got them in July. I bought a NH before that /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I wasn't putting money down on something I hadn't even sat on yet. All of the CK20's were sold when Jeff got them in.
I guess, when I'm ready to buy.....you better have it available.

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #30  
<font color="#FF641A">A few days ago, someone's post said that the CKs were targeted for release to dealers in June. It's a shame we have to wait so long. I'd love to see them now. Of course, that means I'll save my money in the meantime and continue to enjoy my CK20! My backhoe is still backordered until March. That's one thing Kioti should do better, have the products ready to sell. John</font>
CK20Action