Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #31  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="#FF641A">Hey RedDog, That bar is the top brace for the FEL, don't know where else they could put it! It's on mine, and it doesn't bother me at all, never in the way. John )</font>

John,

I know what it is for. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm glad mine does not have it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To me it looks like they built the loader for it and then at the last minute decided to add another brace. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It is not just Kioti, I have seen other manufactures do it too. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #32  
<font color="#FF641A">How is the loader on your DK braced in comparison to the top brace? I'm not too familiar with other loaders, but on the CK20, I see no other place they could brace it up. I agree that the tractor would look better without it, but it doesn't get in my way or bother me. No intention to insult your intelligence, but some people don't know what it's for when looking at a picture. </font>
CK20Action

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #33  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How is the loader on your DK braced in comparison to the top brace? )</font>

My 1450 loader has no top brace.

see attachment

Attachments

• 378455-dash 1.jpg
    378455-dash 1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 216
   / Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( No intention to insult your intelligence )</font>

John,
I don't have much intelligence to insult. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif No comment from you (Kiohio)!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mine is setup like Vince's DK35 attachment photo. I wonder if it has something to do with the MMM attachment,,, maybe that is why the need for the top brace.

RedDog

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #35  
I noticed some of the smaller "other Orange tractors" have them as well. I wondered why such tough tractors would need that but I would guess some equation the engineers ran showed it need a "little" extra support. Roof trusses are many times small 2 X 3" or 4'' yet they are adequate to carry the loads in certain directions. My CC 7234 doesn't have one on the Bush Hog Loader.

The CK tractors sure looks nice! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #36  
<font color="#FF641A">RedDog, you may be on to something about the MMM being the reason for the upper brace. I also think it may have something to do with the curved rather than square loader arms? It seems, in Vinces's pic that the arms are the square type whereas mine are rounded. Could that have anything to do with it? It would be interesting to know why. John</font>
CK20Action

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #37  
The reason for the brace on the top is the same reason the brace on the bottom of all the other loader (like the DK35 Loader). It keeps the loader mounting brackets from pushing apart. If you look underneth the loader there is a brace. The brace is on top the CK20 due to ground clearence and probably because of the MMM.

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #38  
The brace is there for a reason... my Tilt'O'Meter fits there perfectly.

Actually, when shopping around I hated it in the pictures I saw. But when I test drove it and after I brought it home I never thot of it. Until now. I never thot of a brace as a bad thing.

My son has braces! And he said the same thing. Braces, I don't like it. But it turns out to be a necessary evil. I bet I paid less for the kioti braces then his. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #39  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The reason for the brace on the top is the same reason the brace on the bottom of all the other loader (like the DK35 Loader).
)</font> <font color="#FF641A">Thanks Jon for clearing that up. I have never looked at the loader on the DKs really, just on my CK20. I'm sure the MMM is the reason. John </font>
CK20Action

/ Kioti CK30, My Thoughts Observations & Pictures #40  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have just returned from the Louisville, Kentucky Farm Show. Spent some time with Kioti's newest release, a protoype version of the CK30 HST. Took several pictures and will be sharing those with you over the next day or two. I will include some of my thoughts and observations.

377358-Kioti%20CK30%20KY%20Farm%20Show.jpg

One Substantial Tractor.....

Don
)</font>

I was at that show too. Go every year. Did you check out the MF articulating with the tracks? Yours for only $287,000.00!