Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #1  

lmroy1979

Tractor
Kioti CK30HST w/ loader
(Sorry for my english, it is not my first language)
This question is probably a dead horse beating but I can't find any RECENT post on the subject that will answer my question.

I can't decide on the one tractor I will by. To make my decision even HARDER, the price difference is only 70$ !!! (Kioti 21 500$, Kubota 21 570$ both WITH LOADER)

I am in Quebec, Canada and I will be using the tractor for snow clearing (front reversible box plow plus rear snowblower) for 15-20 clients in a 2km radius. I will eventually do some mowing on soccer field etc. (advantage to Kubota here because of the included mid-PTO, an option on the Kioti)

Both dealer are in a 20km (12miles) radius.

Kubota is a large dealer with great service. The warranty is 24 month with no hrs limit.

Kioti dealer (Distribution Payeur) is a small dealer but offer great service to. The Kioti warranty is a 2 years on all parts and 4 years on the motor and transmission (no hr limit on both). Payeur (dealer) add to that warranty FREE ROAD SERVICE 24/7 on all the warranty duration.

Kioti CK30hst is 3 142 pounds and Kubota B2920hst is 1 554 according to the spec-sheet. Kioti is a bit bigger but is that even possible ???, almost double the weight for comparable size tractor??? What is best... since I will do snow clearing (heavy is good) and mowing (heavy is bad).

What else...? Oh the Kubota look's prettier.. But that's just me!

Help my or I will either flip a coin of ask my wife to chose!

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #2  
I just bought a kioti ch 30 hst so I am biased
in my opinion they are not in same class, kioti is more tractor ,built much stronger ,
I bet kioti dealer would throw in mid pto for the deal
I also bought martin front snowblower adapter and 6 foot snowblower
another option I would demand is turf tires ,, better traction on snow and easier on lawns

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #3  
If your doing any dirt work weight is King, pick the Orange one.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #5  
They aren't really all that similar in size. The Kioti has a 5" longer wheelbase, and that usuall means the overall length will be quite a bit longer as well....pretty much one size up in everything, which is why you see the big weight difference.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #6  
The Kubota is far more maneuverable for mowing lawns, getting in and out of tight spaces as well as well represented by dealers no matter where you go. It is better to look at what you will be doing the most with a tractor and to center on that purpose for your needs.

You didn't say how much mowing or how large of a lawn you have or the purpose of ownership.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #7  
The Kubota is far more maneuverable for mowing lawns, getting in and out of tight spaces as well as well represented by dealers no matter where you go. It is better to look at what you will be doing the most with a tractor and to center on that purpose for your needs.

You didn't say how much mowing or how large of a lawn you have or the purpose of ownership.[/QUOTE]

Art, what else did you need him to say ???

I am in Quebec, Canada and I will be using the tractor for snow clearing (front reversible box plow plus rear snowblower) for 15-20 clients in a 2km radius. I will eventually do some mowing on soccer field etc. (advantage to Kubota here because of the included mid-PTO, an option on the Kioti)

Sounds to me that he for sure is going to be clearing 15-20 drives and he may do some mowing in the future. ;)

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?
Mowing will mostly be large field (soccer, baseball) for municipalities.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #9  
Both excellent tractors with strong reputations and reliability. As others have noted, the Kioti is heavier and that has some advantages for things that involve pushing or pulling. The Kubota is lighter which has some advantages for lawn mowing. I don't doubt that either tractor would do an excellent job on both types of tasks listed (snow removal and future playing field mowing).

I haven't looked carefully recently but I think the Kubota still uses the quarter inching valve for the 3pt which is not as good as the smoother system on the Kioti. The Kioti loader lifts a bit more as I recall too.

I like the Kioti but honestly the Kubuta is just as good a tractor just a bit different in what it is optimized to do.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #10  
MtnViewRanch;3614613 Sounds to me that he for sure is going to be clearing 15-20 drives and he may do some mowing in the future. ;)[/QUOTE said:
Even in Quebec, north or south there is more time in the other seasons then winter!