Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?
I do consider rear finishing mower for the reasons you are mentionning.

Thanks for all of you comments. I think it will be a kioti! Planning on buying in march. I'll make sure to post pictures.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #23  
Bonjour Imroy........what are you getting with the CK30?.....I was recently quoted 15,300 for a gear drive CK30 and 17,700 for CK30 with FEL .....add 2500 for snow blower.

Bonjour Imroy........what are you getting with the CK30?.....I was recently quoted 15,300 for a gear drive CK30 and 17,700 for CK30 with FEL .....add 2500 for snow blower.

Where did you get that quote? I guess you'r from the US? To answer your question it is tractor plus FEL. I haven't negociate anything yet.

Went to my New Holland dealer (5km from home !!!) today and found a very interesting machine: the workmaster 35 HST at 18 900$ with loader. Now I know it's not orange but...! Any experience or comments on this machine. They are build in south Korea by LS with New Holland specs... First time I ear about them???.

PS: experienced members, should this by a new thread?:confused:

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #26  
Went to my New Holland dealer (5km from home !!!) today and found a very interesting machine: the workmaster 35 HST at 18 900$ with loader. Now I know it's not orange but...! Any experience or comments on this machine. They are build in south Korea by LS with New Holland specs... First time I ear about them???.

PS: experienced members, should this by a new thread?:confused:

The NH Workmaster 35 is an LS G3033 with a different decals and lights. It also appears that NH is using a weaker loader, because they show 1,845lbs to only 1.5M, rather than full height (60" versus 90"). The G3033 FEL is listed at 1,600lbs to full height, which is more than 1,845lbs to 2/3rds as high. If you get an LS G3038 (same frame), the loader is rated to lift 1,900lbs to full height (90.9"). Lots of LS owners in the LS section here, and almost no complaints of any significance.

My dealer lists the geared G3033 for $15,750, and the geared 3038 for $16,450....figure another $1k for HST.

What's interesting is the LS buys some of their larger machines from Case/NH for export in other countries....a very tangled web of brands!

LS 3033 Tractor Loader compact

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #27  
Both of those orange tractors are good machines ... and like has already been mentioned, very different machines!

The B2920 is more physically comparable to the CK20 ... as the CK30 is a slightly larger class. Obviously HP is higher in the B2920 than the CK20, but otherwise they are very similar. (I used to own a CK20 & my buddy had a B2920). Dollar for dollar, you will get more with the Kioti than the Kubota, especially when you consider you're getting a "next size up" rig for the same $$$.

Quality wise, I would say they are very comparable.

When speaking of dealer support, that really only applies on your initial transaction, and the very few times you'll likely EVER go back for service. My Kioti went back to the dealer for a warranty repair early on, then a quick repair on an O-ring gasket a bit later. Otherwise, I performed all my own service, and we can get filters and other items online/shipped to our homes.

These days, most any new tractor, regardless of color or brand name, will be relatively trouble free. So my point is, while a vast dealer network may seem like a big deal, I don't hold it in as high esteem as others seem too.

Regarding that New Holland... yes, LS makes it (except the loader; LS uses a stronger one) ... and sells it under their own name for less money. LS is building a nice dealer network themselves, and sales seem to be going well.

My LS now has around 140 hours and has been trouble free (although I did blow a headlight fuse a few months ago ;) ).

Best of luck to ya, there are lots of good choices out there, just pick the one that you feel best about.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #28  
The Kubota is far more maneuverable for mowing lawns, getting in and out of tight spaces as well as well represented by dealers no matter where you go. It is better to look at what you will be doing the most with a tractor and to center on that purpose for your needs.

You didn't say how much mowing or how large of a lawn you have or the purpose of ownership.
Art,are you speaking from experience from mowing with both tractors?Just curious?

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #29  
Art,are you speaking from experience from mowing with both tractors?Just curious?

I don't see how that something with a larger turning radius could turn shorter then something with a shorter radius!

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #30  
I don't see how that something with a larger turning radius could turn shorter then something with a shorter radius!

Is this guy looking for a Tractor or a Lawn Mower?