Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #31  
Is this guy looking for a Tractor or a Lawn Mower?

LOL....good point. I think turning radius might be a secondary consideration when you're mowing soccer fields!

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #32  
LOL....good point. I think turning radius might be a secondary consideration when you're mowing soccer fields!

I personally hate having to use push mowers! Having to run another engine repairs?

Seems funny for all the tractors I've driven and used tractors for snow removal one thing I've noticed, I've never had the rear off the ground even with no weights or fluid! Never not been able to push a bucket full of snow and then some. But I normally don't get to much stick time with the other make trades but maybe you guys are on to something with more knowledge of the tractors your operating.

For snow I'd be looking for the fastest loader as well as the nimblest tractor to do the job, I don't like shoveling snow either.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #33  
I live in New Brunswick.....

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?
Bonjour Imroy........what are you getting with the CK30?.....I was recently quoted 15,300 for a gear drive CK30 and 17,700 for CK30 with FEL .....add 2500 for snow blower.

I am very supprise about the price AxeMan is getting in NB Canada. If that price is in fact still valid,i willl make the 6hrs drive there!!!

I should have a other quote from an other dealer in QC soon but is anyone else can tell my the price they had in Canada?

What is your price down south?

Just got an other quote from an other dealer and the the price is the same for the ck30hst (21500$)

It is done! :D
Just signed one hour ago. Kioti ck30hst with loader @ 20k$ (with shop manual of course). It will be delivered when I will be ready to receive it, around april (don't have the garage yet)... that will be a total torture!!! I think I will stop at the dealer every day after work just to sit on it!

Thanks for your help in choosing.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #37  
Just signed one hour ago. Kioti ck30hst with loader @ 20k$ (with shop manual of course). It will be delivered when I will be ready to receive it, around april (don't have the garage yet)... that will be a total torture!!! I think I will stop at the dealer every day after work just to sit on it!

Congrats... "waiting is the hardest part."

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #38  

Congrats...very nice machine! :drink:

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #39  

Congrats on the new Machine. Man a lot of Tractors are being sold lately.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #40  
Congratulations, and welcome to the pack!