Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #41  
I am just trying to figure out why he is comparing such dissimilar tractors. The Kubota L3200 would be the only Kubota that is really comparable as far as I can see. Either way, enough people love both tractors that either choice would be good if you are comparing the same SIZE tractor. Not just the same horsepower.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?
I am just trying to figure out why he is comparing such dissimilar tractors. The Kubota L3200 would be the only Kubota that is really comparable as far as I can see. Either way, enough people love both tractors that either choice would be good if you are comparing the same SIZE tractor. Not just the same horsepower.
You a right aginn, initialy I in deed was comparing to different size tractor. I did realized that during this convesation. I made the mistake of comparing hp to hp and $ to $. The L serie is almost 5k$ more than the Kioti. I PERSONNALY (don't want to start a war here... maybe it will...:mischievous: ) think that the Kioti are a lot more well build for the $... but that's just me. Keep in mind ck30 and b2920 are the same price.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ?
You a right aginn, initialy I in deed was comparing to different size tractor. I did realized that during this convesation. I made the mistake of comparing hp to hp and $ to $. The L serie is almost 5k$ more than the Kioti. I PERSONNALY (don't want to start a war here... maybe it will...:mischievous: ) think that the Kioti are a lot more well build for the $... but that's just me. Keep in mind ck30 and b2920 are the same price.
Don't meen that the Kubota are not great tractor, the sure are.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #44  
The Orange one is better.;)

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #46  
   / Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #48  
Congrats on the new Machine. Man a lot of Tractors are being sold lately.

TBN oughtta get a cut, every time I look, someone's getting talked into a bigger tractor, or a cab, or 4wd.:)

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #49  
Have the Bobcat twin. Nice machine.So is yours It has more bells and whistles than the Kubota. It has a little better loader control and I like the weight. Handy when using the loader. I would go with the rear mount finishing mower. The mid mount can be a pain if you need to remove it a lot. You can take the rear mount off in less than 5 minutes. Consider a box blade as well. I am always surprised how much I use mine, although they are not super handy in snow.

/ Kioti ck30hst vs Kubota b2920hst ? #50  
congrats on the new tractor!!! i think u will be very happy with your choice. i just went through the same thing as u and decided on the kioti twin bobcat ct 225. 2 less horsepower but same frame. and 20 hours in to it its great. only snow removal so far and the weight difference makes a big difference. the hydro is so nice to use and loader speed is impressive even in cold temps. i have the O.E.M. bobcat cab made by cozy cab. i was on the fence about the cab at first but am very happy with it so far this winter. plus in summer the doors just un pin and now i have a sun shade. might want to check out there site they also fit the ck30. also a 7 foot rear grader blade is a cheep and very helpful attachment. i feel that any tractor good enough to build for bobcat and others has to be a good bet. hope it u get it soon looking forward to seeing pics of it.