kioti dk40se stuck clutch

/ kioti dk40se stuck clutch #31  
I put vinegar in the bell housing today around six hours. I rotated the a fly wheel three times so the vinegar would reach all surfaces of the clutch. I then started the tractor and let it run at a high rpm for around 30 min. I then jammed it in gear. It broke loose immediately. I drove it around for awhile. All is well now. Thank for all of the input. I will have to pay close attention to The throw out bearing.

I'm glad this worked out for you. :drink:

/ kioti dk40se stuck clutch #32  
My old 9N would stick the clutch plate to the flywheel. The first time it happened I split the tractor to fix the problem. While it was apart I discovered a hole 1/2" or 5/8" had been drilled in the side of the bell housing at approx. nine o'clock. The hole was located so you could get a chisel or screwdriver in to release the clutch plate. I used the hole to release a stuck clutch more than one once after that.
That's the way I have done it, works like a charm!

/ kioti dk40se stuck clutch #33  
Awesome! Glad you got it free.

/ kioti dk40se stuck clutch
I ran the tractor for a while on Sunday. The throwout bearing does squeak a little bit. I will have to keep a close eye on it. I may still have to break that tractor in half. Thanks again for all y’all’s help Robby