Kioti folklore?

/ Kioti folklore? #11  
jb112454

Calm down ! Are you sure you don't own a Kubota /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif ?
He has been to the Kioti plant in Korea and has been selling them for at least 15 years, so I think he may know what he is talking about. Call him you may learn something 860-889-0178
I don't think he's lieing to me.

/ Kioti folklore? #12  
just got excited i guess sorry. the things i know about kioti does not jive with kubota engines. the first is that kioti/daedong buts perkins engines on their 60 hp and above tarctors so why would they do that if they made an engine of their own? i don't think kioti/daedong makes a 5 cylinder engine. the reason i say this is kubota has 5 cylinder engines on the m5400(54hp) and above. i'm sure that there is an story behind this and that's why i like looking in to it. what's wrong with a kubota anyway/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif?

/ Kioti folklore? #13  
Oh boy .... I can't hold back the laughs whenever this subject comes up. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Kioti folklore? #14  
I have talked with the guy at the Brittish T shop 3 or 4 times. I bought a landscape rake from him 3 years ago. I spoke with him last a few months ago. He is sincere, and loves to talk about tractors and implements. I do question several things he has told me. For example, he told me that the Kioti backhoes were exactly the same backhoes that John Deere and New Holland put on their tractors. He said that the backhoes for all three brands were made in the same factory and were just painted different colors. No other difference. He told me that he had been to the factory and seen it himself. Maybe this is true for some aftermarket hoe, but I don't believe it is true for the actual Deere and New Holland brand hoe's like he said it was.

I have talked with several Kioti dealers over the years and with the stories they tell, it makes me wonder if they all work for the National Enquirer.

Andy

/ Kioti folklore? #15  
<font color=blue>I have talked with several Kioti dealers over the years and with the stories they tell, it makes me wonder if they all work for the National Enquirer.</font color=blue>

i couldn't agree more, andy. i think all dealers have stories like that to make them feel like they are impreessing you with thier knowledge. i'm going to dig until i find out the real story on the kubota/kioti story and it will be in this bb with evidence. only the facts no white lies.

/ Kioti folklore? #16  
<font color=blue>Oh boy .... I can't hold back the laughs whenever this subject comes up. </font color=blue>

muhammad, this wouldn't be any fun if didn't have a little curiosity now and then. i wasn't around the last time this subject came up. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Kioti folklore? #17  
I know for a fact that Amerequip makes both JD and Hew Holland's Backhoe attach. I don't believe that Kioti's are made at the same plant. The Kioti's B-H are made quite a bit different than the J-D and N-H, Sorry guys!!

/ Kioti folklore? #18  
If ya can git pasta BS from them dealers the Kiota is a decent tractige.
The BS always got me it's like " gimme the parts I didnt come here for counseling "
Terry

/ Kioti folklore? #19  
Dealers are a special breed (inbred I believe) heh heh (just kiddin' guys). They all believe that theirs is the best. Some will tell you anything, some have been told by someone else that they "think" is telling them the truth. Just use your own judgement and go on there customer service. Like the man has as his tagline. "no such thing as a bad tractor, just some are better than others. Of course Kioti's are the best. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Kioti folklore? #20  
of course kioti is the best that's why if you don't belong to this forum you are not hip. do you have a kioti? if you do please register so our tractor is represented. we got along way to go to reach the kubota numbers. would like your 2 cents worth even if you don't join. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif