Kioti owners - Proud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kioti owners - Proud? #21  
Hello, Where did the 3000 units a year come from if i may ask? I went to the Kioti homepage and under the Daedong factory information I saw their factory produces around 25000 units a year. If this is true then whos mis representing here? In regards to the topic of this post, i find that their are a few people out there who tend to misrepresent Kioti and usually find thats where these debates get heated. I agree on occassion in some posts that someone may have requested info on a specific tractor and someone force fed kioti into the post uninvited. But again i also see that from about every other brand as well so its not just with Kioti. I do feel that certain ethics should be adhered to as far as trying to stick with the specific topic or brand that was asked about. But thats just my opinion. I realize that its hard to keep everyone happy here, and moderators do have a tough job, if you find yourself being the subject of alot of moderators deleting your posts, then perhaps your part of the problem. Hopefully this type of post will be a stepping stone for TBN to try to allow all brands to be respected for whatever each stands for. I also looked at alot of brands before buying my Kioti. Its fit and performance are as good as ive seen out there. Thats not to say that Blue,Green,Red or whatever couldnt be a better fit for someone else, and i will always respect others choices.

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #22  
<font color="red"> I went to the Kioti homepage and under the Daedung factory information </font>

Just for reference, you may want to edit your post.
Translated the prefix DAE = Big
DUNG = well I don't need to tell you do I?

The correct spelling is DaeDong

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #23  
DAEDUNG? bet you wish you could take that back. i've owned many brands and liked em all.......... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hello, Where did the 3000 units a year come from if i may ask? )</font>

It was on Daedong's international website, I just went to find it again and it looks like they launched a new site (which looks very nice).

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #25  
Sorry Bob, never said i was perfect... Also say that the previous post was referring to just Kioti USA, so i would like to know where one could find that number of unit sales as well if thats possible?

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ( Hello, Where did the 3000 units a year come from if i may ask? )

It was on Daedong's international website, I just went to find it again and it looks like they launched a new site (which looks very nice). ))</font>

I suspect that Neil is referencing the sales of Kioti brand tractors in the USA, or possibly the USA and Canada.

I suspect that Albumn10 is referencing the worldwide sales numbers of Kioti and DaeDong branded tractors.

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #27  
The first to "HANG ON" I said Messick. You start by saying "there have been dozens of companies who have come and gone over the years and there will be more." I am only talking about the ones still here. Mahindra came after Kioti and Long/Landtrac came before Mahindra yet you still don't see much about Long/Landtrac. I'm not arguing quality of product just overall popularity, at least on forums. Isn't that what this all started as, how proud someone is of their tractor brand on a forum? It can all be argued....If you want to go on "under 20 to 45/50 hp" one brand will have it. Go larger another will have the "most", Overall equipment that is probably someone else.
According to AEM Kioti was the third or fourth in sales just a couple of years ago. I believe it was 20hp to 50hp Compact tractors. So there is validity. Correct me if I am wrong...../forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kioti is on the List on this forum before Mahindra and the other "Other Major Manufacturers" section.

KO

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Really when another person disagrees, they are calling you a liar, to an extent. )</font>

Kiohio-

If I had that attitude at work, I would never make it through dinner at the station let alone be able to depend on my partners.

You are a Kioti dealer who obviously believes very strongly in his product. That is great, but just because someone disagrees with you does not mean you should take it personally.

That is my psychiatry session for the day and that will be $200. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bonehead

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #29  
<font color="red"> I'm not arguing quality of product just overall popularity, at least on forums. </font>

No arguement that Kioti is very popular here on TBN, but TBN does not accurately mirror the real world.

<font color="red"> According to AEM Kioti was the third or fourth in sales just a couple of years ago. I believe it was 20hp to 50hp Compact tractors. </font>

AEM posts data for for under 40hp. They post data for over 40hp. I've never seen any AEM data that had anything like the power range you are quoting nor have I seen brand specific data come from the AEM. Then again, I'm not a dealer or a member of the AEM and I only have limited access to their data. All the more reason that I'd like to see the numbers. But also because Mahindra spouts off numbers and the numbers I saw from them for sales in the USA only were about 400% higher than the numbers posted in this thread for Kioti.

But I'd also like to point out that we have strayed off topic and the topic really asked questions about the psychology of the buyer of the brand, his pride in the brand, etc. I personally find it fairly interesting to look at the motivations of buyers of various brands and hope the topic can return to some of that discussion.

/ Kioti owners - Proud? #30  
Kioti owners proud you bet you... I think to much, so much, that it confuse me when I was shopping for my tractor. I'm not one to be brand loyal, I believe the brand, should be loyal to me.. I bought a Kioti first off because I felt comfortable on my CK30, second and foremost,the dealer Rick Trottier from Trottier Farm Equipment.. This guy I know will be there for service.. Brand loyalist exist for all brand, it seems to be at a higher level for kioti, maybe we shouldn't take it so personally after all we know we have a tractor as good as the big three /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...cag

Status
Not open for further replies.