Comparison Kubota B Series Model #'s....

/ Kubota B Series Model #'s.... #31  
Hard for me to relate, quite honestly, as ANY tractor dealer is an hour away, with green and orange 90 minutes to the closest. I actually trade at a dealer almost 2 hours away. He considers me "local" and he's the best the deal with. The best to deal with is much more important to me than being a bit farther away, since everyone is "far" away. :D

/ Kubota B Series Model #'s.... #32  
There is also the B3200 which is sort of like the economy version of the B3030. It has somewhat stronger hydraulics, larger frame, tires and engine than the Bxx20's but doesn't have the "fancy" features of the Bxx30's.

If I remember correctly the Bxx20 had a pto lever with 3 positions: rear 540; off; mid 2500 AND rear 900. That is one of the things I didn't want on my tractor - the rear pto running whenever I run the mid pto (think snow blower and rear sander). On one of the B3?? models the pto control was divided front and back.

Apparently the mid mount mower is also hooked up differently between these different models, however, I have yet to completely figure this part out. I would like a MMM to NOT be controlled by the 3pt hitch height (like it is on the Bxx20). Also, I would like a MMM to be able to be run at different heights controlled by the tractor hydraulics and not by having the mower wheels run on the ground (as I understand the B3xxx setup is).

I have come to believe that either the quarter inch valve or the position control of the 3pt hitch are both working options just different. [Thank you TBN for the article describing the differences. 3 dealers have described the QIV operation incorrectly to me, but now I know the truth :thumbsup: .]

Last edited: