Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers

/ Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers #41  
To Tom H.

Yes, I do believe you were upset about where this thread was originally posted, otherwise you wouldn't have had it moved.

Bradleyb purchased the machine he needed.............not what others 'desired' that he have.

And this is coming from my years of experience.............which I will put up against anyone's on here!

And yes..................I am taking offense to your 'subliminal bashing' for a second time.

/ Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers #42  
Definitely check what your Home Owners policy truly covers. The KTAC has only a 250.00 deductible and covers darn near everything. It is the most comprehensive coverage available especially for the money. An apples to apples comparison really helps. Poor coverage is a waste of money and most home owners policies have more exclusions than most people realize. Don't go broke saving money.

/ Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers #43  
To Tom H.

Yes, I do believe you were upset about where this thread was originally posted, otherwise you wouldn't have had it moved.

Bradleyb purchased the machine he needed.............not what others 'desired' that he have.

And this is coming from my years of experience.............which I will put up against anyone's on here!

And yes..................I am taking offense to your 'subliminal bashing' for a second time.

Oh my goodness gracious!!! What a hoot! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I can guarantee you that the moderators do not take instructions from me. They do what they think is correct regardless of whatever my opinion might be. I can assure you that I have far too many other things in my life that are much more important than this to be "upset" about. Life is too short to be "upset" about little things. Being angry about every little thing there is leads to things like stroke and heart attacks.

I don't know whether Bradley got the right machine or not. I also don't know whether the machine he chose is contrary to what "others desired" that he have either. I think most members here realize that each person is responsible for his own choices. He asked for opinions and it looks like people gave their opinions to him. That's what the site is about.

I don't know what "years of experience" equivocates to. I wonder though, does Don87 mean your were born in 1987, or is it perhaps something else: 87 years old, etc.?

Subliminal bashing? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wow, I don't have the faintest clue what that means. Sounds like some conspiracy theory stuff. I certainly had no intent to offend you, but you have to be responsible for your own feelings. Really, I have no ill intent toward you, but it's up to you how you want to feel. I wish you well Don.

/ Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers #44  
Oh my goodness gracious!!! What a hoot! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I can guarantee you that the moderators do not take instructions from me. They do what they think is correct regardless of whatever my opinion might be. I can assure you that I have far too many other things in my life that are much more important than this to be "upset" about. Life is too short to be "upset" about little things. Being angry about every little thing there is leads to things like stroke and heart attacks.

I don't know whether Bradley got the right machine or not. I also don't know whether the machine he chose is contrary to what "others desired" that he have either. I think most members here realize that each person is responsible for his own choices. He asked for opinions and it looks like people gave their opinions to him. That's what the site is about.

I don't know what "years of experience" equivocates to. I wonder though, does Don87 mean your were born in 1987, or is it perhaps something else: 87 years old, etc.?

Subliminal bashing? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wow, I don't have the faintest clue what that means. Sounds like some conspiracy theory stuff. I certainly had no intent to offend you, but you have to be responsible for your own feelings. Really, I have no ill intent toward you, but it's up to you how you want to feel. I wish you well Don.
As a truck driver for 10 years and counting, I've played the game (that's what we do for fun on the road)and as you can see.........that 10 years and counting blows your '87' theory.

And although you may not know whether Bradleyb got the right machine or not........I do. that's why I gave him the recommendation that I did.

And yes, as you said, opinions and previous experiences are what this site is all about. I just try to help where I can.

Have a good day,

Last edited:
   / Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers
Hey Everyone,

I'm not sure how or why this thread got so out of hand, but I got the machine yesterday and it's the right one!

/ Kubota BX 1860 or 2360 - Need advice from fellow snow belt dwellers #46  
Congrats on your new acquisition! You will enjoy it I am sure.:thumbsup: