Kubota front loader problem

/ Kubota front loader problem #11  
I know my B2320 will do this same thing when I engage the 3PH to the max up setting......the FEL will not go down but will tilt the bucket....

/ Kubota front loader problem
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. I have not been able to look at the tractor since I posted my question. I have to rely on my son to look at it because I broke my back and can't do much. As soon as I can look at it with him I will get back to everyone. Thanks again and sorry for the delayed response.

/ Kubota front loader problem #13  
Oh my Goodness!

Hope all heals well and quickly for you.:D

/ Kubota front loader problem #14  
Hi,
i have had the same problem before (yesterday) and agree that the 3 pt lever can affect the operation of the fel. i had removed the right fender of the tractor and eventually realized that with the fender removed i could move the 3pt lever higher than normal. i put it at mid level and symptom went away. try just dropping the level of the 3 pt lever. also try lowering using the float selection on the fel.
phil

/ Kubota front loader problem #15  
If the restriction is caused by the 3pt, such as bypassing, it will still will cause the FEL to fall slowly because only so much fluid can go to tank through the bypass orifice. With the 3pt lever partially down, all the fluid can flow to tank unimpeded.

This may be the reason that some of you seem to have trouble with the FEL. By raising the 3pt lever up all the way, the fluid is relieving through a bypass circuit, and this may cause some back pressure, degrading the operation of the FEL.

/ Kubota front loader problem #16  
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. I have not been able to look at the tractor since I posted my question. I have to rely on my son to look at it because I broke my back and can't do much. As soon as I can look at it with him I will get back to everyone. Thanks again and sorry for the delayed response.

Sorry about your back, and I hope things get better for you.

/ Kubota front loader problem #17  
J.J,
i dont know the specifics but i know how it affected me. trouble was it has happened before and i didnt know how it got fixed. this time it was more visible since the fender was off and i could see that i was moving the 3 pt lever farther than the follow through lever (for the lack of a better name) could move.
Phil

Just wanted to let everyone know that I hope to get my son to look at the tractor this weekend....wish me luck with that. I'll let you know what we find. Again thanks to everyone for the replies,keep them coming if anyone has something new.

I want to thank all you guys who helped me on my problem. You guys are the best. Well I got it taken care of. I checked all the quick disconnects and all the things you guys told me to check. The last thing I did was check the position of the 3 pt hitch lever. I moved it to the neutral position and now my tractor works like a new one. I feel pretty stupid but what the hey sometimes you just gotta say where was my head at...you guys don't need to tell me where it was...I figured it out. But again I want to thank all.

/ Kubota front loader problem #20  
I want to thank all you guys who helped me on my problem. You guys are the best. Well I got it taken care of. I checked all the quick disconnects and all the things you guys told me to check. The last thing I did was check the position of the 3 pt hitch lever. I moved it to the neutral position and now my tractor works like a new one. I feel pretty stupid but what the hey sometimes you just gotta say where was my head at...you guys don't need to tell me where it was...I figured it out. But again I want to thank all.
This is a good thing it was an easy fix and cost nothing. Hope your back heals fast.