Kubota front loader problem

/ Kubota front loader problem #21  
This was an extremely useful thread. My Kubota B7500 was doing exactly the same thing. I was thinking a valve was sticking and wondering how to disassemble the hydraulic block when I read this. I hotfooted it out to the tractor, started it up and that was the problem. It had been an intermittent problem, so I didn't want to take it in to get fixed until it would fail regularly - which it never did. Thanks for saving me a bundle!

/ Kubota front loader problem #22  
You did the right thing by NOT taking anything apart.......the best troubleshooting technique is the KISS method...(Keep it simple stupid).....

Years ago I had a customer (rental company) that took in repair work.....they brought in a FEL control valve for rebuilding from a Ford Tractor...customer said the FEL wouldn't go down....after a frustrating conversation with the "Lead Mechanic" I realized hydraulic knowledge was not his forte......It took me to drive to his place (2 hr drive) to find the 3PH lever was rigged in the up position......He claimed that he checked it.....simple problem with operator error and mechanic inexperience was the only trouble.......the tractor was perfectly fine....

/ Kubota front loader problem #23  
Isn't there a adjustment for the 3pt that stops that? Or should I say, what is the rod on the right side that has a adjusting nut that hooks to the 3pt for? It's called a "feed back lever".

/ Kubota front loader problem #24  
I want to thank all you guys who helped me on my problem. You guys are the best. Well I got it taken care of. I checked all the quick disconnects and all the things you guys told me to check. The last thing I did was check the position of the 3 pt hitch lever. I moved it to the neutral position and now my tractor works like a new one.
Query: not necessarily to the OP, but for understanding. .... This sounds like a tractor that doesnt have position control. :confused: I thot all Kub Ls had position control.? My old ones do and the FEL doesnt care where the 3pt lever is.
larry

/ Kubota front loader problem #25  
Isn't there a adjustment for the 3pt that stops that? Or should I say, what is the rod on the right side that has a adjusting nut that hooks to the 3pt for? It's called a "feed back lever".
/QUOTE]

On my Kubota B7100 That adjustment would determine how high the three point lifted. :)

/ Kubota front loader problem #26  
Egon,
I would just about guess that would fix some of the things they are talking about, wouldn't you. Unless it has a 1/4"ing valve. Lee

/ Kubota front loader problem
After reading some of your responses, I don't feel quite so STUPID anymore. Knowing that others have done the same thing. even mechanics who work on these things and are suppose to be the professionals. I am happy that this thread has helped others diagnose problems with the same problem. My 3pt has a lever that you move for the up and down position like I thought all were the same. Maybe there are things that prevent you from doing this but not to my unexperienced mind. Again I just want to say to all THANK YOU...
THANK YOU... THANK YOU. And to those who have wished me well on my back problem Thank you too, I appreciate the caring of folks I have never met or spoken to. You guys and gals are the best.

/ Kubota front loader problem #28  
New member here, just read this thread and solved the hydraulic problem with my Kubota L2900. I tore the valve stack for the bucket apart, changed all the fluid in the tractor, checked the cyl's for bypass..... The draft control was all the way up and I didn't notice due to having the backhoe on the back. Put it back where it belonged and solved it. I feel like a newbie jackass! I could have saved a day by checking with the professionals here!!

I am a ByNet convert.

Thanks Again all!

/ Kubota front loader problem #29  
I've seen it effect the FEL when the 3PH lever is in the "UP" position and the 3PH goes into full relief.......the FEL will not go down like normal cuz it needs to return through the 3PH........

Glad it worked for you guys:thumbsup:.....I have personally seen it easily baffle many very knowledgeable talented tractor owners

/ Kubota front loader problem #30  
Query: not necessarily to the OP, but for understanding. .... This sounds like a tractor that doesnt have position control. :confused: I thot all Kub Ls had position control.? My old ones do and the FEL doesnt care where the 3pt lever is.
larry

Best thing is to try it when everything is working right......hold the 3ph lever all the way up with one hand and try the FEL with the other....You'll know it for the next time