Kubota front loader problem

/ Kubota front loader problem #31  
Best thing is to try it when everything is working right......hold the 3ph lever all the way up with one hand and try the FEL with the other....You'll know it for the next time
If a tractor has position control you set the lever where you want it. It then holds the implement at that position, monitoring automatically and making up for any leakage. You dont have to hold the lever.

/ Kubota front loader problem #32  
I don't believe all Kubota 3pt levers auto return to neutral, so if you leave the lever on some tractors in the up position, it will affect the FEL or any valve up stream.

By doing that, you are forcing the pump flow over the relief valve and that could cause back pressure.

Several people have already said that was their problem.

Johnson City Kubota

/ Kubota front loader problem #33  
My B series 3ph lever is detented to hold it in ........Raise, Neutral/Hold and Down

Not position control.......but has inching valve

/ Kubota front loader problem #34  
New to the site.

I have an L5740 with the same FEL problem. Everything else works but the FEL will not do down. I have been monitoring for the solution to this problem and I think I have tried all the suggestions. I have disconnected and reconnected the quick disconnect fittings that connect the loader to the tractor. I have tried the PTO lever in up/down and everywhere in between to no avail. Can there be something disconnected at the fel control lever? Is there a quick disconnect at the control lever location? This was a very sudden issue. Working quite well leveling a small dirt pile and suddenly the fel would not go down. the tractor was purchased from the dealer assembled with the FEL and has worked for 4.5 years.

Any new suggestions would be appreciate before I call the dealer for expensive service.

RK

/ Kubota front loader problem #35  
Update,

the dealer said to relive the pressure by opening a pressure relief valve.
any idea what he is talking about?

/ Kubota front loader problem #36  
RK
Have you tried connecting the raise lower lines to the curl dump on your valve.

Also try feathering the valve to lower real slow. Sometimes quick disconnects will work at low flows and fail at higher flows.

If the loader lifts it does not sound like a cylinder problem