Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face?

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face? #32  
Boy it looks like that thing got wired on a Friday afternoon and fraught with areas where friction is going to be an issue sooner than later. Doesn't even look neat/clean like I'm used to seeing.

And what the heck? Did this get nearly yanked out already? That connector is gonna get the wires ripped off the first branch that goes by. New guy on the gasket maker. Very disappointing.
View attachment 799826
are all the l2502 like that or was this just a one time thing?

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face?
I’ve read about a few guys having some issues with the new injection pump but, I don’t believe the issue is widespread.

Mike

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face? #35  
My 2016 L2501 is perfect for my use and were it to be reolaced it would be with the 3901 model for the higher gpm.

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face? #36  
Considering the changes to the motor, would you be concerned about buying the L2502 due to first year glitches?
I have had ZERO issues with my 2502 since I got it a 3 months ago. I love it and use the heck out of it.

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face? #39  
What issues have you had?
As I recall, it had a fuel injection issue causing excessive fuel to be used/smoking. This is now a known issue on many 2502s. It was replaced with a new unit, which had a hydraulic issue that wasn’t resolved, so now he is on his third 2502 in a few short months, which now has a PTO noise they are looking into.

/ Kubota L2502: More than just a pretty new face? #40  
As I recall, it had a fuel injection issue causing excessive fuel to be used/smoking. This is now a known issue on many 2502s. It was replaced with a new unit, which had a hydraulic issue that wasn’t resolved, so now he is on his third 2502 in a few short months, which now has a PTO noise they are looking into.
Wow, that's extremely unfortunate! I have read of some people having excessive smoke on the 2502 and had to have a shim on the pump removed which seems to have fixed the issue for most. Had not heard of the other issues on any. Hopefully he gets his problems resolved soon and mine doesn't get any of these problems...