Kubota L3240 vs L3800

/ Kubota L3240 vs L3800
ok well went and looked at the 3240 tonight, unfortunately pretty much as soon as I got there it started pouring rain so couldn't really check for any leaks. the guy that is selling it has two L3240's that I guess he bought from a equipment rental and he is selling one and keeping the other. they both seem to run well and function properly one just look in a little better shape than the other as far as the paint and all goes. I noticed the white filters so they have been on maintenance schedule. and they both had the SSQA. He made me a deal for the nicer of the two tractors and a Honda rubicon 4x4 4wheeler, both for 15K. does that seem like a reasonable deal? I guess I'm just nervous, being my first tractor purchase that I don't want to get stuck with some junk.

/ Kubota L3240 vs L3800 #22  
ok well went and looked at the 3240 tonight, unfortunately pretty much as soon as I got there it started pouring rain so couldn't really check for any leaks. the guy that is selling it has two L3240's that I guess he bought from a equipment rental and he is selling one and keeping the other. they both seem to run well and function properly one just look in a little better shape than the other as far as the paint and all goes. I noticed the white filters so they have been on maintenance schedule. and they both had the SSQA. He made me a deal for the nicer of the two tractors and a Honda rubicon 4x4 4wheeler, both for 15K. does that seem like a reasonable deal? I guess I'm just nervous, being my first tractor purchase that I don't want to get stuck with some junk.

Well we are not there, and you are, but in general terms Grand L series tractors are really good tough full featured tractors. You just have to look them over and decide.

/ Kubota L3240 vs L3800
thanks James, that makes me feel better lol just teasing.

/ Kubota L3240 vs L3800 #24  
The rental history is the thing that would concern me and require a thorough look over for possible indications of abuse.