Kubota or Kioti???

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kubota or Kioti??? #31  
Sorry man. I've had my fun. All I had to do was to mention Kioti and any sort of problem (i.e. their email link not working) and I knew you would go into a frenzy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif My bad. I don't have anything additional to add to this thread and I had my fun with you without ever saying anything bad about Kioti tractors. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sorry man. I've had my fun. All I had to do was to mention Kioti and any sort of problem (i.e. their email link not working) and I knew you would go into a frenzy. )</font>
Well, I'm glad you had fun, but frenzy is not even close to accurate, besides, you didn't think I'd be in this forum, and I wouldn't have been except that I go PMs telling me you were posting lop-sided information. Yep, that's what it was.
As to the PMs I sent you. Not what you said I said, but they weren't nice, and I apologize. That was one of my BAD days, and you didn't deserve it at all.
John

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #33  
Apology accepted; me too. Now can we fight again. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Apology accepted; me too. Now can we fight again.
)</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #35  
<Oh - my wife's second cousin's neighbor's son's girlfriend's dad ALSO works at a tractor dealer, and HE says that the steel used in some of those really light weight tractors is prone to rusting out, and since there are no castings holding it together......or so I've heard.

It's really easy to start unsubstantiated rumors, isn't it? )</font>>

I love that - you nailed it, I'm new here but I've already seen more of that kind of posting than I care to read.

Also, Drago, Dargo, Diego, Dongo, Bongo whatever your name is you are definitely bashing Kioti (with intent and malice aforethought) and I would venture to say it's simply because you don't own one. I think your one of those dudes that bashes everything you don't own- period... Just my take - but hey I could be wrong.

Besides - the guy who posted originally was looking for opinions based on facts from owners - not tire-kickers who thought about buying one.

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #36  
<font color="red">
Besides - the guy who posted originally was looking for opinions based on facts from owners - not tire-kickers who thought about buying one. </font>

Let's see, this is the Kubota forum, he asked if anyone had looked at both brands, considered both brands, not just one of the brands. Seems to me he got answers that refered to both brands and some folks bought one, some bought the other. Some say one brand is cheaper, and it seems to be in some areas, but others say the other brand is cheaper, and it seems to be in some areas. As the original poster asked for opinions from people who looked at both, I think he got those, and he got them from both sides. But being that Dargo has a Kubota he can honestly answer the question, just as many others did.

Regarding the steel castings issue, it is pretty well established that some tractors are crudely cast. It is also widely accepted that some steel is not as good as others and proof of that can be found in any of the cheap tools that break and come from China. And I was not referring to either brand in this thread, but folks who read many of my posts will know the brand. But as Bird asked a question about steel, I simply answered, and answered honestly/accurately.

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #37  
1999cobra, you don't even make enough sense for me to bother to reply to you in any substantive manner. You are obviously new here so I won't even venture to guess at your objectives. However, for future reference, I'll point out to you that you are posting in the KUBOTA area. I currently do own a Kubota tractor. You are welcome to TBN and welcome to post in any forum. However, you currently are making yourself look somewhat less than informed. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Besides, feel free to ask KiotiJohn, perhaps the most ardent Kioti supporter, if even he honestly thinks I have anything against Kioti tractors. Even though I may not always agree with KJ, I really believe he will tell you that I am not a "Kioti hater". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Kubota or Kioti??? #38  
This thread has gone way off track.

Time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.