Kubota orange paint

/ Kubota orange paint #11  
Tractor Supply------Kubota Orange is a great match to Kubota factory paint. I think I paid 4.99 per spraycan. paint holds up to punishment after curing very well too! :thumbsup:

/ Kubota orange paint #12  

For touch ups to complete painting of different parts, Tractor Supply has spray cans of "Kubota Orange" and "Nerw Kubota Orange". Depending on the year of your tractor, pick the appropriate one. If I remember correctly, $5.98 a can.

Ron

Agreed! used it myself and it worked and matched really nicely!:thumbsup:

/ Kubota orange paint
Tractor Supply------Kubota Orange is a great match to Kubota factory paint. I think I paid 4.99 per spraycan. paint holds up to punishment after curing very well too! :thumbsup:
What brand paint from tsc, majic or valspar?

/ Kubota orange paint #14  
Yeah, I think TSC is getting rid of the Valspar line. All the stock was on sale the last time I went in.

The local TSC dumped their Valspar and donated it to Habitat For Humanity RestoreIt Store. RestoreIt is selling it for $2/spraycan, $5/pint and $10/Gallon.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota orange paint #18  
Fleet Farm has a "Van Sickle" rattle can Kubota orange that matches well. I believe they dropped the Valspar line because Valspar quit making the rattle cans.

/ Kubota orange paint #19  
The Kubota branded paint is a much higher quality acrylic enamel and is really worth the extra $$ compared to the tractor store paints that are often much cheaper quality alkyd enamels. The acrylic enamel sprays and covers better, dries faster, weathers much better and doesn't "chalk". Kubota paint is cheap at $10 a spray can and the other stuff is expensive at $6 a can. Price is relative.

Generally. factory paint is a much better deal since they want to encourage upkeep the the higher image and resale values that follow. I paint a lot of stuff and, while I occasionally weaken for small parts such as bolts, an odd color or whatever, it seems I almost always regret the overpriced tractor store paint.

/ Kubota orange paint #20  
I've read on some places that the Majic brand paint is not so good. Picked up 2 gallons of JD green Valspar at the local Habitat Restore so the wife can get her JD 68 grain cart painted. Also picked up some New Holland yellow and some IH white.