Loader Kubota quick attach question

/ Kubota quick attach question #1  

hbracerx

Tractor
Kubota B3200
I've been searching trying to find the answer to this question. I've seen it asked several times but never really answered directly.

I have a B3200 and I'd like to add a Kubota quick attach, not a SSQA (which is where most conversations go when this question is answered). If I add the Kubota QA, can I still use my regular pin on Kubota bucket or do I have to buy a different bucket to match the Kubota QA?

I really don't have a need for grapples, etc and I'm trying to avoid the extra wt and loss of lifting capacity with the ssqa. I'm probably only going to be using a bucket and forks.

Thanks in advance for any experience in the matter,

Tom

/ Kubota quick attach question #2  
You remove your bucket, put on the quick attach then re-attach your bucket. The top two pins stay with the bucket, the bottom two you put in/remove when you change attachments.

So yes, you use the standard Kubota attachments with that quick attach.

/ Kubota quick attach question #3  
I just bought one. My tractor is in the shop so not installed yet. Looks real simple and yes the regular bucket still works. It appears to move the connection out about 3" so some weight capacity will be lost but not near as much as the SSQA. I am looking forward to making other attachments to use the system.

Ron

/ Kubota quick attach question
Excellent, that's what I thought but wanted to be sure before I made a decision. It's good to hear from someone who's been there, done that. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer so quickly.

Now to track down a set of forks and maybe a "quick spade" to do a few minor digging chores until I can convince myself to buy the backhoe...

Tom

/ Kubota quick attach question #5  
I have the Kubota quick attach on our B3200. As said above the stock bucket works great.

I have WR Long forks they are very heavy duty and we have been very happy with them.

Ken

/ Kubota quick attach question
Did you get the FAL forks (good to 1500 lbs) or the FA forks (good to 3500 lbs)?
Do you remember about what you paid for them?

Tom

/ Kubota quick attach question #7  
Grapples are the best thing since a tractor to put them on. My grapple stays on 7/8 of the time.

/ Kubota quick attach question #8  
Did you get the FAL forks (good to 1500 lbs) or the FA forks (good to 3500 lbs)? Do you remember about what you paid for them? Tom

I have the FAL 1500 lbs. forks. That's plenty for the B3200.
I don't remember the price, check with a few dealers, I remember the price varies from dealer to dealer. And WR Long doesn't sell to end users.

/ Kubota quick attach question #9  
Grapples are the best thing since a tractor to put them on. My grapple stays on 7/8 of the time.

4570Man,

Given your quote, above, I would love it if you felt like participating in a thread I just started, about grapples, here:

Best Grapple for Grabbing Split Firewood? Show us your pics!
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/343486-best-grapple-grabbing-split-firewood.html#post4220583

Me thinks your passion for grapples could be helpful to me, and others (though I realize you have an L in your fleet, and I've only a B3000). But still, I would appreciate any insights you feel like sharing.

Thanks,

My Hoe

/ Kubota quick attach question #10  
I have the Kubota quick attach on our B3200. As said above the stock bucket works great.

I have WR Long forks they are very heavy duty and we have been very happy with them.

Ken

Ken,

Which loader do you have on your B3200?

I have a B3000 with the LA403 and I, too, am reconsidering my original plan, which was to go SSQA.

So...you can use the WR Long forks with the pin-on, Kubota-brand "Quick-Attach" kit?
(I think highly of WR Long's products, generally).

How long are they? I'm looking for something longer than the Kubota-brand, 32" forks, which I do not believe are even adjustable, for width, IIRC. I'd like to find 42" forks, if possible, that would pin on to the Kubota-brand "Quick Attach.".
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hbracerx,

I would like to ask you, as well, which FEL you have on your B3200?

And I would like to ask BOTH of you what the part number(s) are for your Kubota, pin-on "Quick Attach" systems?

I actually started a post on this, yesterday, but so far, no responses:
Longest Forks Compatible with Kubota's Light FEL Q.A, for LA403?
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/343642-longest-forks-compatible-kubotas-light.html

Thanks much!

My Hoe