Kubota regened again today

/ Kubota regened again today #51  
I see now. I came from a long line of shuttle shift tractors. This is my first HST tractor . I set the rpms higher 1600 ish and selected a lower gear (range). Tractor worked good like that but I suspect fuel consumption will go up -
😳 WOW!

/ Kubota regened again today
And the list keeps growing.

/ Kubota regened again today #53  
6500 hours on my M9 open station and no exhaust related components replacements what so ever...

No emissions stuff at all.

/ Kubota regened again today #54  
My tractor regens every 100 hours like clockwork. It won't go over 100 hours without a regen. I thought I was going to hate this regen crap, but it's been pretty trouble free for me. I would say I spend more time at idle or lower engine speeds than I do self-regenning at WOT as well. But yeah, about every 100 hours it does a 15-25 minute regen, and then goes another 100 hours before it does another regen. In fact it's never done a regen that wasn't the mandatory 100 hour regen.

/ Kubota regened again today #55  
I'm 33 hours into ownership of the 2018 MX5200 Kubota. She called for 15-20 minutes of 2200 rpms and spewed out a big ole cloud of crap o_O
While I was waiting - I googled how often should the tractor call for regen. And I read every 15-20 hours depending...I was about 30 hours past my last regen.
Question is how often does your tractor regen and what rpm do you run at. I usually run at 1500 rpms because that's all that is needed for the light work I've been doing. BUt I read i'm supposed to be running higher rpms - seems wasteful of fuel and motor service life. What say you TBN ?
So I have ran equipment all my live and our government is out of control with this buy the time they produce the def.and do the regen.and wait till you have to have it burned off at high temperature that doesn’t put any pollution into the air! Make sure to watch the regen can’t shut down the machine while it’s going through the cycle

/ Kubota regened again today #57  
I'm 33 hours into ownership of the 2018 MX5200 Kubota. She called for 15-20 minutes of 2200 rpms and spewed out a big ole cloud of crap o_O
While I was waiting - I googled how often should the tractor call for regen. And I read every 15-20 hours depending...I was about 30 hours past my last regen.
Question is how often does your tractor regen and what rpm do you run at. I usually run at 1500 rpms because that's all that is needed for the light work I've been doing. BUt I read i'm supposed to be running higher rpms - seems wasteful of fuel and motor service life. What say you TBN ?
It’s been so long since I bought a new tractor that I haven’t paid attention to what has been going on with the new ones. I really only had a slight idea of all the changes that have been put in place with the newer models and, i must say, it is enough to make me keep my old smog-crap-free JD 5320 for the rest of my days. Government!

/ Kubota regened again today #59  
Based on my experience w/Kubota diesels, max rpm is required in field work. I do not have REGEN feature but believe that Irea

/ Kubota regened again today #60  
Have a BX25 about 9 years old and under 100 hrs. When I've had it I run around 1500-1900 rpms. Never heard of "regen". But pretty amusing reading some of the posts.... This is supposed to be for sharing info and fun right?