Kubota RTV 900

/ Kubota RTV 900 #21  
"Sonny"

That's an unbelievable price. I had to pay almost list and a month and a half wait to boot.

I'm a little confused - doesn't take much. You thanked Rick for his help. He had given you the dealer in Ohio but you live in Texas. Did you use the price from Prenger to negotiate a price with Zimmerer in Texas or does Prenger do overnight delivery to Texas from Ohio? Must have a rocket truck. I'm assuming the dealer in Texas matched the Ohio price.

Happy trails with your new Kubota.

/ Kubota RTV 900
I was on the phone talking to a Kubota dealer,when I started looking on the web and a PoP Up,came up with Kubota on Ebay,so I clicked the Ebay and there was one on there and they said it was for sale and they would stop the sale if they were offered enough.At the time I called the bid was $7100.00 and I called and said I would bring him $8800.00,and he said come on,couldnt sleep so I woke up at 2:45(morning)and drove 210
miles and was back home by 10:15,I was real lucky that I bought it from someone that belevied in keeping there word,he knew it was worht more,buy hey it was $$$$

/ Kubota RTV 900 #24  
Lloyd, I was going to ask the same question--I was afraid that if I forced price matching on a national basis I'd be on the dealer's $# list coast to coast!! But I'm sure glad my experience gave Sonny a basis to negotiate a good purchase of a good machine.

/ Kubota RTV 900
Lloydk,that is the one.The guy was not a kubota dealer but he did have several kubota tractors,it was just a strange deal that worked out great.

/ Kubota RTV 900
Rick,is there a radio offered for the RTV900?,I used mine today to spray 1200 trees and it never got hot like the Mule,it is GREAT!!

/ Kubota RTV 900 #27  
we paid $13700 delivered for our new worksite with plow, hard cab, wiper, back up beeper, cab heater, heavy duty front springs, aux front lights.. Just got it today:)

Frank

/ Kubota RTV 900 #28  
You can get/install a radio if you have a cab...it will fit/work in the overhead console/panel of the cab.

/ Kubota RTV 900 #29  
Jippy,

Re the stereo.

It looks like you have the roof panel on yours. If true, I made a nice stereo panel that mounts under it. It mounts to the underside of the ROPS. Works well. I can send pictures if you're interested.
I'd recommend using marine grade components for the stereo in these. (or indoor/outdoor speakers if you're going with a box type speaker).

Brian

Brian

/ Kubota RTV 900 #30  
Cool...I would be interested in seeing them. Post/Attach them here please. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif