Kubota RTV 900

/ Kubota RTV 900 #31  
Having a rainy day here so I'm going to have to wait on sending a better picture. Here's an older picture of the machine. I got a 32"x48" piece of 1/4" black PVC and bent to the contour of the inside of the ROPS. There are 2 speakers mounted in the front of the sheet (as well as an extra 12V plug). The stereo is in a box mounted to the bottom of the PVC sheet. The amp (not yet installed) will be concealed between the roof panel and the sheet of PVC I installed. The 2 speakers mounted off the back of the ROPS (pictured in their down - transport position) are on quick-release clamps so I can remove, turn or tilt. I mounted a bed light and a cab light. When I install the amp, I'm also installing a panel for toggle switches.
If you think you'll be doing something similar, let me know if you want more details (places to get the PVC, clamps as well as some of the stereo components).
Those quick release clamps are great also. They can be used for mounting most anything to the ROPS. Actually, I made the windshield and used these clamps so I can quickly remove it on nice days.

Attachments

• 463654-Kubota 4.jpg
    463654-Kubota 4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 477
   / Kubota RTV 900
would love to see the photos of the radio,and Rick said he didnt want to upset his dealer,okay,I have been told that the cost is about 7500.oo,so hey,there is a lot of dealers,and my dealer still wants to sell me some more,and he will,I luv the color,and they are strong

/ Kubota RTV 900 #33  
Hey guys,

Re. a stereo.
Prior to making my own, I was planning on considering using a pre-fab (aftermarket) overhead stereo console.
From what I could find, Tuffy products seem to be some of the best. Unfortunately, I don't have a dealer nearby to check out their products.
They make an overhead console for Jeeps that looked like they "could" fit a RTV or other UTV.
Their double console has a minimum of 32 1/2" which is just a little too big for the RTV but their single compartment "should" fit. (I'm saying "could" and "should" since I don't have any direct experience. Just stating what I was going to try).

The reason I made my own was I wanted to mount speakers and a couple other things in the panel but the single unit only has a spot for a receiver.
http://www.tuffyproducts.com/consoles/consoles.html#overhead

Brian

/ Kubota RTV 900
I just saw the message about the radio,I would like to see a
photo,thanks

/ Kubota RTV 900 #35  
Sonny,

Are you asking for pics of the stereo setup I made? If so, it's in my postings under the thread "Got my lights installed on the RTV...Thanks Bczoom" where I posted on 8/9.

Brian