Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader?

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #1  

Dano08

Tractor
Kubota 2620
Was wondering if you can put a kubota skid steer quick attach (like on the 2650) on a LA364 FEL? I have read posts of people putting them on a LA504 but not on a LA364. I have a 2620 and would love to do it but from talking to my kubota dealer they said the 364 is narrower than a 504 or the one that comes on a 2650/3050. Was hoping it would be a matter of removing a few pins putting the new one on and getting a new bucket. Any help/ info would be greatly appreciated.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #2  
dano08 I don't know if the quick attach for the b2650 will fit on the la364 but I have Kubotas old quick attach that is made for the b3200 la504 loader and fits on the b2620 la364 loader. It works great on my b2620 TLB. I have four attachments I can put on the loader. standard 50" bucket,W.R.Long 48" OBG2 grapple, construction attachments 42" compact pallet forks,W.R.Long 60" front blade. Here is some pics cal2620.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 569
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 774
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 589
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_0027.JPG (2).jpg
    IMG_0027.JPG (2).jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 767
   / Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader?
Thanks for the pics. It definitely gives me an option but I am hoping for the kubota skid steer style. The good news is if the attachment you have was made for a 504 and it fits on your 364 then at least the pin spacing of a 364 & 504 are the same. Unless you had to make some modifications for it to fit?

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #4  
no modifications have been done to the loader or the quick attach.

That's good news, thanks. Now only if the 364 spacing is the same as the LA534( which comes on the 2650) I will be in good shape. Hope someone out there can help with this one.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #6  
That's good news, thanks. Now only if the 364 spacing is the same as the LA534( which comes on the 2650) I will be in good shape. Hope someone out there can help with this one.

From the research I have done its a perfect match. You order it from the sales dept not the parts counter.

Thanks bandaidmd. You have done the research, are you considering something similar? By chance do have a part number for the kubota ssqa?

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #8  
It will fit (the spacing is identical), but remember you will also either need to modify the bucket you have now (not an easy task based on the write-ups I've seen) or purchase a new SSQA compatible bucket.

B2366 - SSQA Mount (2-Lever Style)
B2324 - 54" Bucket (SSQA)
B2356 - 60" Light Material Bucket (SSQA)
B2376 - Pallet Fork Frame (SSQA)
K9048 - 36" Pallet Forks
B2749 - 60" Straight Blade with Hydraulic Angle (SSQA) (Requires 3rd Function)
B2759 - 72" Straight Blade with Hydraulic Angle (SSQA) (Requires 3rd Function)
B7302 - Third Function Valve Kit for B50 Series

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #9  
Also keep in mind the SSQA mount plus the mods to the bucket can add a lot of weight plus move the load further forward, and on a smaller loader that can mean a lot. I have a LA650 and am still debating on whether or not I want to do the mod and loose the lift capacity. I have a Bobcat 773 which I could share attachments with, but seeing how much heavier duty the lift arms/etc. are on the Bobcat I'm not sure how many would really apply to both.

Still not sure what I'm going to do. The only thing I'd "LOVE" to have on the front of the tractor is really the post pounder, but that's borderline too big for the loader anyway so I'm not sure. It came with a skid loader attach and a 3-point, used it once on the skid loader and a hose blew and squirted all over me in the cab and never again. It's on the 3-point now.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #10  
Thanks bandaidmd. You have done the research, are you considering something similar? By chance do have a part number for the kubota ssqa?

Yes i did the research but I ended up building my own ssqa. Don't let the little bit of loss in lifting capacity deter you its a great addition to our tractors. Are you modifieing your bucket or buying a new one.
There are also aftermarket SSQA available for our tractors I think there in the 700 to 800 dollar range, someone said the kubota one was cheaper (that would really be a shock)