Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader?

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader?
Thanks for all the info. My next step will be to get a snow plow blade, just need to figure out how big of one to get and what brand. I agree, I am always concerned about adding too much weight to a "B" series tractor.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #32  
Subscribed.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #33  
Thanks for all the info. My next step will be to get a snow plow blade, just need to figure out how big of one to get and what brand. I agree, I am always concerned about adding too much weight to a "B" series tractor.

I'm considering the same thing as I decide if I will buy a B2620. I see all of the front blades for the BX and B series, whether loader mounted or quick HITCH mounted are the same blade, maybe one longer or shorter. It's the attachment that differs. I may buy a 72" blade for the quick hitch, but make my own frame to QA rather than the extra $1200 in the quick hitch parts.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #35  
Finally posting a picture of my 48" bucket adapted with a SSQA bracket

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #36  
I opted to go with Jery's QA for my B2620. Also, worked with him fora new designed set of movable forks. His detail looks so perfect I hate to scratch em up. Gonna put on the QA tomorrow. I'll try to grab some pics.

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #37  
Where did you purchase the tractor side I have not been able to place

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #38  
Which one? Kubota Quick attach or skid steer quick attach (SSQA)?

/ Kubota SSQA on a LA364 loader? #40  
Call norfolk power equipment in Wrentham or Burrillville and order the B2366.