Comparison Kubota vs Branson?

/ Kubota vs Branson? #61  
Why not Branson with greater lift capacity, greater weight and a few thousand bucks left in your wallet? Kubotas are excellent but overpriced. Unless you need an extensive dealer network to hold your hand, there are much better deals on strong reliable tractors outside the JD and Kubota orbits. If you have "no doubt" about Kubota, maybe you just haven't done much research.

im sure bransons are good machines but i just like the dealer network of kubota (if needed), the resale values and the tried and proven kubota tractor itself.

Ive never had a dealer hold my hand on a Kubota because its never needed dealer service in 425 hours of heavy duty work.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #62  
I'm not partial to any and , like most, want a fair deal for a reliable machine. I wish that everyone who posts their preference would include the hrs on their machine. Someone complementing A tractor with over 2k trouble free hrs means more to me than someone singing praises about a machine with under 500 hrs.

For example, my L5240 has 390 hrs, not sure I could say it's good yet and can't really say it's better than another... Yet.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #63  
If he was comparing a C27/30/35 Kioti to a 35hp Branson then the Branson has a stronger loader. The newer Kioti models in that size range like the CK3510/4010 have substantially increased loader capacity but the older CKs lift only about 1200lbs. The 40+ hp Kiotis DK/NX tractors all lift 2760lbs.

C27/30/35 Kioti for size & weight have really weak loaders.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #64  
C27/30/35 Kioti for size & weight have really weak loaders.

Not compared to Kubotas of the same vintage. Kubota was the standard Kioti used and they pretty much beat them at almost every HP level at least up to 50. The newer Kioti CKxx10 tractors have gained quite a bit of loader strength though. If I recall correctly, the CK4010 lifts over 1800lbs at PP. I haven't checked but I'd guess the CK3510 is the same. Not bad at all.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #65  
Duplicate. Again.

Why is it that TBN is the only forum that has this duplicate post problem and why can't they fix it?????

/ Kubota vs Branson? #66  
There is a dealer in Astoria that sells both LS and Kioti, Ag Bag is the name. You should at least check out these two brands before you make your decision.
If you still decide on Branson, the dealer in North Plains is highly regarded in this area. It does seem to me though, that Kioti and LS are on the rise, and Branson is still trying to establish a reliable dealer network.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #67  
Duplicate. Again.

Why is it that TBN is the only forum that has this duplicate post problem and why can't they fix it?????
FWIW...
It may not be the forum or the software...I know you say TBN is the only forum you have the issue with...but there are in some cases user end causes...particularly a malfunctioning mouse...and even some browser issues can cause a double click or refresh function...

/ Kubota vs Branson? #68  
FWIW...
It may not be the forum or the software...I know you say TBN is the only forum you have the issue with...but there are in some cases user end causes...particularly a malfunctioning mouse...and even some browser issues can cause a double click or refresh function...

You kidding this is been going on for years:thumbdown: and you say its my mouse?:eek:

/ Kubota vs Branson? #69  
You kidding this is been going on for years:thumbdown: and you say its my mouse?:eek:

Actually with the recently installed new server (it's very fast) I thought it would cut down the duplicate posts...

I didn't say it was anyone's mouse etc...

To be honest it only seems to happen to "some" users....the only time I've ever had one it was my own fault...

A quick look at the server logs may be a way to see if multiple requests are being sent by a browser...

/ Kubota vs Branson? #70  
Actually with the recently installed new server (it's very fast) I thought it would cut down the duplicate posts...

I didn't say it was anyone's mouse etc...

To be honest it only seems to happen to "some" users....the only time I've ever had one it was my own fault...

A quick look at the server logs may be a way to see if multiple requests are being sent by a browser...

I would be willing to bet I have had a thousand. Not exaggerating. I delete most of the "spares". Sometimes I just get tired of deleting them. Now I have over 3 times as many posts as you but there has to be a reason.