Comparison Kubota vs Branson?

/ Kubota vs Branson? #81  
Being around digital media and the responses/excuses given, I can tell you you're right....

/ Kubota vs Branson? #82  
I recall telling you once how to delete it but maybe not. :(

If there is a secret I either forgot it or never knew how to prevent double posts. I cannot imagine there is a way to do so as many people continue to have the same problem.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #83  
If there is a secret I either forgot it or never knew how to prevent double posts. I cannot imagine there is a way to do so as many people continue to have the same problem.

Hit delete post in two different boxes. So there now you know...

/ Kubota vs Branson? #85  
I'm confused. So if I get a double post I should hit delete post for both of them??? :confused:

Only need to delete one of them unless you don't want us to see it.:D Click edit post then click delete post then click on delete message

/ Kubota vs Branson? #86  
I'm confused. So if I get a double post I should hit delete post for both of them??? :confused:

Edit one of the duplicates, (edit post) then click on the box for delete, then click on delete message, then click on delete post. Just keep working your way down the page and click 3 things that say delete..:)

Or as Dorothy would do, click your heels 3 times and you ain't in Kansas anymore.:)

/ Kubota vs Branson? #87  
Only need to delete one of them unless you don't want us to see it.:D Click edit post then click delete post then click on delete message

Yes, I do recall that solution for a duplicate post. I thought you guys were teaching me a method to prevent them from occurring in the first place. I guess I'm a bit optimistic in the New Year.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #88  
If I recall the double posts were related to a plugin that saved draft versions of your messages. I believe it only shows up when doing a quick reply at the bottom of the page. Clicking Go Advanced or something prevents things. Don't recall for sure but I saw some posts by people who got it figured out.

They just got the back end stuff for TapaTalk for phones working so you can ditch the crap TBN app (which was just a customized version of the ForumRunner app that got abandoned). And with the recent servers upgrades, they are at least working on things again. The ForumRunner software was abandoned a couple years ago & the Android app had issues for a year or 2. So at least they are working on things now. Hopefully they will sort out the double post thing finally here soon.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #89  
If I recall the double posts were related to a plugin that saved draft versions of your messages. I believe it only shows up when doing a quick reply at the bottom of the page. Clicking Go Advanced or something prevents things. Don't recall for sure but I saw some posts by people who got it figured out.

They just got the back end stuff for TapaTalk for phones working so you can ditch the crap TBN app (which was just a customized version of the ForumRunner app that got abandoned). And with the recent servers upgrades, they are at least working on things again. The ForumRunner software was abandoned a couple years ago & the Android app had issues for a year or 2. So at least they are working on things now. Hopefully they will sort out the double post thing finally here soon.

I'm not familiar with TapaTalk. Is that available for iOS? Why do you like it? I don't love the TBN app at all but am used to it so need a reason to switch.

/ Kubota vs Branson? #90  
...as many people continue to have the same problem...

Not sure what you mean by "many" but it seems to me it is the same users that have the issue...perhaps it's the application rather than a browser problem...?

If it was not an isolated issue with some users then everyone that posts would be experiencing it and that is clearly not the case...