Buying Advice L2501 vs B2650 for a TLB

/ L2501 vs B2650 for a TLB
Thanks! Put a light bar front and rear, great for winter plowing.. Posted on your YouTube video under Cricklewood.. Man I wanted a ZD zero turn, but that was out of my budget.... Priorities :p

Thanks for posting!

Did you have to do any special wiring to hook up the light like install a fused circuit? Really a slick setup with the light bars.

/ L2501 vs B2650 for a TLB #32  
Thanks for posting!

Did you have to do any special wiring to hook up the light like install a fused circuit? Really a slick setup with the light bars.

I purchased new wiring, switches, relays etc. but figured I'd give the factory wiring and switch a shot first after looking a bit closer during the install. The work lights that came with the tractor were 55 watts each, so 110 watts front and back. The LED lights are 160 watts each so thought it might be OK. So far so good, no fried wiring, switches or blow fuses, all with a very clean install. Can always change things later if concerns arise. Amazing how much brighter they are than the halogens.

/ L2501 vs B2650 for a TLB
I purchased new wiring, switches, relays etc. but figured I'd give the factory wiring and switch a shot first after looking a bit closer during the install. The work lights that came with the tractor were 55 watts each, so 110 watts front and back. The LED lights are 160 watts each so thought it might be OK. So far so good, no fried wiring, switches or blow fuses, all with a very clean install. Can always change things later if concerns arise. Amazing how much brighter they are than the halogens.

That's great! Very clean install!